Page 24 of 238 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast
    C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

Default Re: Merged: Dumaguete

OT: is anyone here from dumaguete familiar with the "SCANDINAVIAN VILLAGE"? i'm looking for someone man gud.

thanks!

There's no place like home... no place like Dumaguete.

villagonzalo?
    hmmmnn.......grabe ka smoker....smoker nga teacher in a non-smoking campus...hehehehe...

ive heard alot of stories about DUMAGUETE and most of it are in LITERARY PIECES...i wonder why most ppl fall in love with that city...most of the national writers go there and have their memorable experiences with the serene city...i wish i can go there sometime once in my life and try to know how really it feels to be in that city...

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chadix24_7
    OT: is anyone here from dumaguete familiar with the "SCANDINAVIAN VILLAGE"? i'm looking for someone man gud.

thanks!

mura kana to mga gamay na house sa barangay Candau-ay dapit

naa na nya McDo... hapit na mo-open! hehehe
    and Robinson's pud... under construction na.

Quote Originally Posted by tonz_23_80
    ive heard alot of stories about DUMAGUETE and most of it are in LITERARY PIECES...i wonder why most ppl fall in love with that city...most of the national writers go there and have their memorable experiences with the serene city...i wish i can go there sometime once in my life and try to know how really it feels to be in that city...
    Visit the place and stay for a while sa SIlliman University. ANyway, open ra man na to all... Stay there especially in front sa Silliman Church.... nice ang place.. sige ko didto sauna whenever naa ko free time

Quote Originally Posted by aint_much
    Visit the place and stay for a while sa SIlliman University. ANyway, open ra man na to all... Stay there especially in front sa Silliman Church.... nice ang place.. sige ko didto sauna whenever naa ko free time
    hala ingon ani diay perception sa uban sa dgte...hehehe... nice to know your views... yeah..it's a small city, but it's worth visiting...

i love the city..small and peaceful..feel nako ma lakaw ra jud tanan didtu or all you need is a bike..
    the best place to relax and palayu sa stressful life..nindut pod tig emote didto daplin sa dagat dapit siliman..unsa gani tawag ana?
    for business i think it's a good place to start with a small business like accessories..printing shirts..
    and gwapa and gwapo ang mga tao didtu! especially ang TEVES CLAN..ahem... :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement