Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Biochip beware!

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    if you believe the bible so much, and its written in it, do you think its avoidable? this is god's will, for man to fall!
    Oh yeah! Basin sa tanto anang magpakamartyr sa ginoo iya final decision that his creation is a flawed design and he should start working on a new design again. Hence, that's why nihilists claim we are not obligated to worship our creator.

Reboot. Reload.

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    Oh yeah! Basin sa tanto anang magpakamartyr sa ginoo iya final decision that his creation is a flawed design and he should start working on a new design again. Hence, that's why nihilists claim we are not obligated to worship our creator.

Reboot. Reload.

Sounds reasonable argument. Actually we can do a lot and all assumptions available to us, depends on how and where will our imagination brings us.how far we get and how deep we go.

BUT

Let us not forget that GOD revealed HIMSELF to HIS creation via HIS living WORD, HIS character and nature is exposed in HIS very words..... so to think and assume that GOD will just do that, now becomes irrational and unreasonable.

NOW

it speaks of how we are unable to understand and know HIM, declaring things that are truly against GOD nature. Its about time we seek HIM and understand HIM so we know better.

That's just my understanding and my opinion which I wish to share.

why would god even want to be worshiped? i completely don't understand that logic

the creator of the vast infinite universe, wants to be worship by specs of dust? and he's so strict about it that he made a special place for those dust to stay if they didn't follow him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ho_chia View Post
    Sounds reasonable argument. Actually we can do a lot and all assumptions available to us, depends on how and where will our imagination brings us.how far we get and how deep we go.

BUT

Let us not forget that GOD revealed HIMSELF to HIS creation via HIS living WORD, HIS character and nature is exposed in HIS very words..... so to think and assume that GOD will just do that, now becomes irrational and unreasonable.

NOW

it speaks of how we are unable to understand and know HIM, declaring things that are truly against GOD nature. Its about time we seek HIM and understand HIM so we know better.

That's just my understanding and my opinion which I wish to share.
    did god really revealed himself to us through his words? his words only apply to us humans. its unfair that you say 'his creation' cause we are not the only thing that he made.... or maybe you just want to feel special? among the rest of his creation eh?

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    did god really revealed himself to us through his words? his words only apply to us humans. its unfair that you say 'his creation' cause we are not the only thing that he made.... or maybe you just want to feel special? among the rest of his creation eh?
    that's the whole point of religions bai. to complement man's nature to drop his self-esteem if nothing "makes him feel special". THe smarter we are the more we start to question our purpose. Most people cannot fathom this question and therfore fall apart. I gave that thought up because only needy people require constant assurance from the divine to tell me what i am and am not. Sheesh! That's like your dog begging you what to do. Are you a dog?

Take a way a people's god and everyone falls apart. Now the question is, which one are you? I can survive without a leader or a god. I don't need someone else to dictate my purpose.

OT

balik sa bayot-chip..

sige man gud mog basa og fiction nga novel

mao jd!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    sige man gud mog basa og fiction nga novel
    Like religious texts?

You guys heard of Corporate Wars? This is one of them...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast