Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Where's the best place to get your hair done? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by boredtosanity
    Asa man?

Kanang maayo mu rebond, relax, maghaircut, ug unsa pa nang mga latest "technologies" karon sa hair.
    x-salon across country mall sa banilad. they do strength test before they do anything to your hair, so they can advice you on what shouldn't be done with your tresses.

their beauty consultant used to have coarse curly hair, ma amaze ka when u see her now.

second ko ni wayuk sa X-Salon. dili sya barato. but when it comes to our hair, better na ang mahal kay ang madaut na nga hair sa dili quality nga medisina is... priceless.

there was this gay hairstylist sa lifestyle salon near mango square maayo jd cya...now wla na. sa ricky reyes sa e-mall ilang head na gay ok sad kaayo mu cut. now, wla na sad. ambot why mga maayo mawala man nuon.

my last haircut was sa michelle gan salon. the haircut was ok and she didnt use that razor way of cutting the hair na mka cause og split ends. but she was tough on my scalp pag nag comb cya and blow dry. as in gi duot jd and hasta sa akong ears maabot ang comb and sakit bya. nag duha2x pko if i will go back.

bench fix wla ko ka try sa haircut but na tagam man gud ko..nagpa face threading ko there last year and it was good..pero after 2 weeks when the hair started re-growing, sus, horrible breakout. it took more than 6 months for them to subside (even w/ a derma's help).

sa franzy salon... :mrgreen:

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

sa maanyag man ako gf basta magpa fix sa iya hair, sukad-sukad pa jud na.

sa Zizzors ko mag haircut. Naa maayu manukpihay diha. Pangita-a lang si Zaldy. Di mo magmahay.

:mrgreen:

Fix

Bench fix..i had my hair done there lately....

Quote Originally Posted by wayuk
    Quote Originally Posted by boredtosanity
    Asa man?

Kanang maayo mu rebond, relax, maghaircut, ug unsa pa nang mga latest "technologies" karon sa hair.
    x-salon across country mall sa banilad. they do strength test before they do anything to your hair, so they can advice you on what shouldn't be done with your tresses.

their beauty consultant used to have coarse curly hair, ma amaze ka when u see her now.

yep, i suggest xsalon in banilad.
    they give u advice on ur hair. ma.pamper sd ka. a different person does the shampoo, another cuts your hair, and another one blowdries.

when i went there, i had no concrete idea what i wanted my hair to look like. i just wanted to have a whole new look. so ni.salig ko sa hairdresser. at first, i was getting alarmed while she was cutting away coz i was beginning to look like willy wonka in charlie & the chocolate factory. at the end though, it turned out better than expected. twas probably even the best ive had -- so far.Â*

for depth, the hairdresser didnt use that bladed comb at the fringes. which is good para dli mu.fly.away imng hair. it was just scissors & skills. hehe. ul get ur money's worth.Â* :mrgreen:

for hair straightening,relax and celofane.. i suggest freshaire, i'v been there alotta times since i wuz in college..that's their forte, theyre good at that, their hot oil is also cheaper compared to others. and i suggest ricky reyes for hair rebonding and davids salon for the haircut. but now, im bored with having my hair straight..so i have it curled, still @ davids.. and oh, they're good with highlights too, kinda expensive though. :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast