Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default How do you tell your bf/gf that you've fallen out of love?

white lies may help, although honesty would still be the most effective way to bring you relief. there's no way you could "break the news gently"...unless the other one is fallin out of love too,you'd really feel guilt...but it's guilt that you'd rather choose than continued misery...so go tell em u want nuthin more of em! go, go, go!

Blog Entries

be honest! tell her or him the truth. sakit man jud nah, bt there's no other way!!!!

there's no gentle way to break one's heart.

write a letter and make it sincere. recall all the things you learned from the relationship. say how you loved him/her and how much you'll treasure your times together. then tell him/her you fell out of love and cite the reasons. make it logical. and straight to the point. let him/her read the letter in your presence. then after he/she reads the letter, the heart-to-heart talk follows. please do away with the "You-are-special-and-the-next-guy/girl-will-be-lucky-to-have-you" speech. it's sooooo cliche. and the person to whom you are telling that cannot process the thought of having someone else yet, so it would be an insensitive thing to say.

end everything with a warm, hearty HUG.

Default re:

well if that's the case... break it fast,with feelings and hard... it's like killing; fast,hard&merciful...

Default Re: How do you tell your bf/gf that you've fallen out of lov

Quote Originally Posted by baye`
    post your ideas on how to break someone's heart gently..

it's somehow synonymous to questioning if "how do we make a person's death gently?" well there ain't no gentle means of doing it, cause it will eventually end up with the same effect, that is hurting the person.. though i guess we sometimes tend to ask this kind of question because we wanted to feel guilt at a lesser extent () IMOHO

i dont know... i wont tell him... ill just pray he would fall out of love so that i dont have to break up with him... we will just drift away from each other without any pain or hate in between...

@honey:just tell him that you need time alone... (then avoid him!! hahahaha) no uy everybody needs alittle time away i hear them say from each other even lovers need a holiday(darn kanta na pud)

@giver_bert: how do you make a person's death gently? simple, quickly or painless pero based on what have been progressed by the topic i say quickly.. kay when you break a heart there is always pain... so take Alaxan hehehehe ...

cheer up pud mo oi your so gloomy

The best way is to tell him the truth...

il tell her that we have took the risk of getting hurt...and now, that risk has come into reality where we need to break up in order to supplement my maniacism....ana lang dyud na kamo karon ugma dili... libre na sad..........fingolfin tabang...

tell her directly pro kana kamo ra duha and explain to her kung ngano uve fallen out of love... and ask forgiveness jud...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast