Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

ilegal ky ng gigamit na mn noon sa pg adik2x... imbis tambal nasamotan 2ngod sa pg abusar...

tambal jud... kung sa right na pamaagi.... kag dili abusohan..

immature pa man gud ta mga pinoy

That is a good question why is marijuana illegal here in the Philippines? it does not hurt any one, i have been using it for almost 2 years now, no one I know has been hurt by it nor have i. In fact it has inspired me a lot to see the different opportunities and possibilities out there( you see i am an industrial design student and i have found that MJ has inspired me to come up with great designs that i would have never imagined before.) the fact is that smoking (all you Marlboro Winston and so on(tobacco) ) actually does more damage than marijuana could ever do in your life time, tobacco has nicotine which is highly addictive the same goes with alcohol. These 2 common substances which are 100% legal kill more people in a year than marijuana has done in its entire life time. Tobacco will give you lung cancer and black teeth and all that. Alcohol messes up your liver and your brain as well, but if you drink socially you'll be ok, like smoking mj. if you don’t believe me check out this site
    http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30
    and compare how many people have died using Tobacco, Alcohol and marijuana.

If it is illegal for the plane reason that is a DRUG then shouldn't TOBACCO, ALCOHOL and CAFFEINE(yes caffeine found in coffee it is a drug as well.) be illegal as well.

I feel the Philippines (I am a proud Filipino, i love this country to death but i am sad to say this) is a blind nation most of the people hear fallow others rather than making their own footsteps and fallowing them, Marijuana was made illegal here coz other nations have made it so and the Philippine's has blindly fallowed without thinking for themselves “is it really bad?”. the only way it will be legal here is if we, we proud Filipinos get together and ask, no demand that our beloved country look into this and realize that cannabis is not a harmful substance to our health nor the health of others. If we make it legal, it will benefit a lot of people, not only the habitual smoker who likes getting high.

it could help the poor farmer make a living, we could use the plant to make bio-diesel which is greener (good for our environment) not only that we could lessen our need for foreign oil bringing oil prices down for the hard working Filipino, we could make paper from it saving hundreds and thousands of trees from slaughter, if cannabis become legal here in the Philippine it could boost the tourism in the Philippines as people will come here to not only view our amazing beaches and country side but to take a break from life and relax using 100% legal Philippine GOLD.

Think about it a plant that can do so much good in the world from saving trees, reducing global warming to helping poor farmers, is made illegal for things that it cannot even do (harm you, kill you, de-moralize you, make you addicted) research for yourself and try to find any negative side to cannabis, can it really do any harm? Now ask WHY IS IT ILLEGAL HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?

Ur ryt bro, tnx 4 d info,,,

geez way to go i_like

makadaut man sa health..............

murag dili man ana makadaot,,,, tambal pa ana,,

mao vah rise..makadaut jud na xai woi

dili lagi winnie,,, wa pa baya man namatay cause ang 5 leaves,,

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast