Page 25 of 285 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

ako igka abot magtrabaho sa mcdo. haha og di tighugas og plato sa usa ka restaurant. hehe

puhon missisauga makaskwela ta kog tiwas ngadto

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_edz View Post
    indian na or "pana" amo gitudluan ug tagay nya kalit lang nawagtang nakatog na diay sa bowl.. ang mga gurls dire fighter kaau motagay! hard tirada kay bugnaw man gud ang panahon.. no wonder why they are really "hot" hehhe
    cya na nuon "gi-pana"..hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by lifestar View Post
    naa man ko amiga nga ni apply pra canada mga 2 yrs ago nya karun pa daw gi sugdan ug process ila papers, pila kaha na ka years before maka larga na jud cla sa canada?
    if naa ka sa 38 priority list, dugay na nang 1 yr

Quote Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    if naa ka sa 38 priority list, dugay na nang 1 yr
    if wala cla sa 38 priority list?

the old fashion way i guess....

hi, ask lang ko ha..mga pila jud kha ang 'show money' ana before ma-approved for canada? ty!ü

pls advise...fam of 3 mi...my son is only 2 years old..ty..ü

Quote Originally Posted by fejazir View Post
    hi, ask lang ko ha..mga pila jud kha ang 'show money' ana before ma-approved for canada? ty!ü
    sa ako nahibaw.an kay $10000 CN + $2000 for each dependent para sa show money. para ni sa federal skilled workers class. im not sure sa uban class

share ni nko ha... hope mkatabang pd ni nnyu...

Greetings!
    Time flies really fast. It seems just like yesterday when I send the January 2010 Visa Bulletin and now it's already February! Let me be the first to greet you Happy Valentine's Day!
    Now to your Canada Visa application concerns.
    Let's get your application filed!
    If your occupoation is included in the list of high demand occupations, let's get your appliction filed soon!
    The 1st Phase of the immigration process under Federal Skilled Worker program does not take that much time to prepare. The only documents needed to complete the 1st Phase are:

1. Resume with your job description;
    2. Complete application forms;
    3. Copy of principal applicant's passport bio-page;
    4. Filing fee payable to “Receiver General for Canada”

We would appreciate knowing what is holding your application up? We would like to help you expedite the submission of your application. Please take us up on our offer. Let me know if there are concerns that we should be aware of.
    Positive Assessment from CIO
    If you already have a positive assessment from Centralized Intake Office (CIO), remember that you are given only 120 days to comply. Do not wait until the last minute. Non-compliance may result to closure of your account and you will be needing to resubmit another application to CIO. 120 days starts at the date of their letter, not from the date you received the email. Please get in touch with Ms. Mary Joy Lebico and let's try to submit all your documents to Canadian Visa Office in Manila soon. You may email her at mjlebico@go2canada.ph.
    Applications filed before Feb 27, 2008
    If your application is filed before Feb 27, 2008 and your occupation is included in the list of high demand occupations, consider withdrawing your application and refile your application to Centralized Intake Office (CIO). That is if you want to expedite the process.
    The Visa Office in Manila is yet to finish applications filed in 2004. They stopped at October 2004 and there's no update for the last four months. You will receive an email from the Visa Office once they are ready to review your application.
    Please not the the Canadin Visa Office in Manila is now using email communication in sending their notices. If you're using free email services, make sure that you add the Canadian Visa Office – Manila's email address ((RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) to your contact list to avoid the embassy's email being marked as spam.
    IELTS Simulation Test and Evaluation
    Let me emphasize that IELTS Examination is now mandatory. While waiting for the visa office's notice, find time to prepare yourselves. We are offering free IELTS Simulation Test and evaluation for all our clients. You may contact CANU International Language Center at 3011070 locals 7387, 7363 for your schedule. Look for Arlene or Vivian. CANU is located at 22nd Floor, Washington Tower, Asia World, Pacific Avenue, Macapagal Blvd., Paranaque City, Metro Manila.
    Changes in the list of high demand occupations
    There's no official announcement yet as regards the rumored changes. So for those whose occupations are not in the current list, just continue trying your luck in looking for a possible employer. To those in the list, get your applications filed soon!
    Sucees Stories
    Here are some of the applicants who recently received their visas:
    Mr. Benjamin Jamorabo (Certified Public Accountant)
    http://www.gatewaytocanada.com/2010/01/always-plan-ahead-it-wasnt-raining-when.html
    Engr. Ene Viba (University Professor)
    A colleague went to Bohol! - Canada Visa Application Online Resource
    Ms. Febe Bayona (Company Trainer)
    Company Trainers are eligible too! - Canada Visa Application Online Resource
    SCAM Alert!
    Scammers are more becoming creative and are changing their modus operandi. Here's how to avoid these scammers.
    Dont be the first victim by scammers this 2010 - Canada Visa Application Online Resource
    Applying for Tourist Visa to Canada?
    If you're planning to visit Canada as a tourist, I have prepared a guide including list of supporting documents to have a higher a chance of approval. With this, you can actually do it yourself and will no longer require to pay a consultant. List of Requirements: Filipinos Visiting Canada - Canada Visa Application Online Resource
    Canadin Immigration Integration Project
    Worried because you don't have relatives or friends in Canada? Worry no more. Through Canadian Immigration Integration Project, you will be guided properly from planning successful entry to the Canadian labour market and in dentifying and contacting Canadian organizations for further assistance. Moving to Canada | Canadian Immigration Integration Project - Canada Visa Application Online Resource
    Update on settlement funds requirements:
    The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year. Settlement Funds Requirement - January 1st to December 31st, 2010 - Canada Visa Application Online Resource
    Please feel free to contact me should you have queries and concerns regarding your application.
    Sincerely,
    --
    Mr. Apol E. Apuntar
    Senior Consultant
    Canadian Immigration Consultancy
    Tel No.301-1070 loc 8415 | 8527
    Mob No. 0928-5008826
    Fax No. 8790216
    YM: apolapuntar I'm blogging at:
    http://www.gatewaytocanada.com
    and also here:
    Batangas Beach Resorts | Beach, Resort, Hotel, Restaurant, Fiesta

Blog Entries
    sus hasul jud ning canada.. animal.. di nila i-honor atong giskwelahan dira.. kinahanglan jud mu-upgrade.. meaning skwela sa kag kadyot kng nahan ka maprofessional diri.. pero ang nakanindot diri compared sa states, libre ang health care.. kung gi-ubo ka, aw adto lang hospital pacheck up.. libre bitaw.. bisag asa nga hospital, bisag asa nga medical clinic or medicentre.. by the way, kapoy sad pala/blow ug snow.. kng di ka magpala multahan ka sa gobiyerno.. hala cge, GO!

11.    Advertisement