Page 106 of 285 FirstFirst ... 96103104105106107108109116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2848

Default Re: Immigrating to CANADA?

yaw kabalaka mga bro ug sis, just enjoy your time while you're there, kay pag ari na mo, ma ganahan napud mo mu uli hehe

Quote Originally Posted by chivz_qt View Post
    hi...am interested to go to canada as well. do u suggest we apply it ourselves or course it thru an agency? if u suggest the latter, what agency is best here in cebu?

thanks!
    @iceman: please share ur experience on my query above. thanks

hi chivz, hehe, sorry na deadma ang query, nyways, if you want convenience, smooth process and peace of mind, I'll say go for an agency, kay suito na kay na sila, all you have to do is wait for their instructions, to give this and that, and one advantage of an agency is, ilado na sila sa embassy, so it's more of a referral pud from them, and from what I heard, about 99% agency processed is without interview, I for one, didnt go through it, and wa koy gi buhat other than giving them the docs they need, they even fill out the form for me, now, mao na xa if you have a few thousands to spare (about 60K sa ako), but if kugihan pud ka mu research2x and is use to "do it yourself" things, then, I can say, it's not that hard to self apply, all the information is there, you just have to look for it. I'm not so familiar with the agencies sa cebu, I heard about CIC, daghan ko kaila na ato sa ila, but mine is Enhance Immigration, based on my experience, I didn't have an issue with them, responsive and good service, if you want, I can give you the number of my agent, I have no complains on her service, maau xa mu handle ug client, hope this helps

iceman, thanks so much..i really appreciate ur thoughts on this matter. yeah, about 60k ra gihapon ilang rate..i've heard of cecile lim pud...same rate gihapon sa enhance and have friends nga diha sa iya ..naa pud koy kaila nga sa enhance....cge, thanks again.. will update u lang nya if maka apply nami. God bless!

okies goodluck! but to tell u the truth, it aint all flowers and rainbows here, kung ako lang, kung okay na inyong kinabuhi dira, stay put!

mao lagi..pero it ain't bed of roses man pud diri..hehehe..di mada jud! hinay hinay lang jud ta ani... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    yaw kabalaka mga bro ug sis, just enjoy your time while you're there, kay pag ari na mo, ma ganahan napud mo mu uli hehe
    mao sad jud na bro. *_* mas nindot lang jud nuon nga mahibaw-an na kay aron mahuman na ning hanging ang feeling kung naunsa na ang natabo aning amu application. hehehe. ge na lang.

Unsay mga nindot agencies diri under POEA para anang immigration to Canada?
    Any links?

Study: Hottest economies in Canada are in Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon

Calgary Herald – Wed, 4 May, 2011

Email
    Print
    RELATED CONTENT

Probe demanded after worst Alberta oil spill in four decades
    CALGARY — Four cities in Saskatchewan and Alberta will occupy the top four spots in the economic growth leaderboard, according to the Spring 2011 edition of The Conference Board of Canada’s Metropolitan Outlook released Thursday.
    “Buoyed by the resources and energy sectors, the economies of Saskatoon, Calgary, Regina and Edmonton will post noticeably stronger growth than the other cities covered in this report,” said Mario Lefebvre, Director, Centre for Municipal Studies, for the board.
    The report said Saskatoon and Regina are benefiting from strong resource development in the province, while healthy population growth is bolstering the housing markets in both cities. The medium term outlook is also bright, with both economies expected to grow at an even faster pace. Saskatoon’s economy will expand by 4.1 per cent this year, and is expected to remain among the CMA growth leaders through 2013. Regina’s real gross domestic product (GDP) is slated to rise by 3.1 per cent this year.
    “A promising outlook for the Alberta energy sector will be a boon for the Calgary and Edmonton economies. Calgary remains the services hub for the province’s energy sector and is forecast to post the second strongest economic growth rate (behind Saskatoon) at 3.4 per cent this year,” said the report.
    It also forecast Calgary’s economic growth rate to average 4.1 per cent between 2012-2015.
    The conference board said the city’s economy rebounded in 2010, with real gross domestic product growth coming in at 3.2 per cent.
    “While output growth was strong in many sectors, the manufacturing, transportation and warehousing, and wholesale and retail trade industries posted the most impressive gains,” said the conference board report. “In 2011, activity in the goods sector is poised to improve once more, mainly thanks to continued strength among local manufacturers.
    “Meanwhile, growth in the services sector is expected to be about the same, with fairly solid consumer spending again providing a lift to total services sector output.
    The conference board said energy prices, which have strengthened considerably since the end of last year, are expected to stay strong over the next few months.
    “As a matter of fact, oil and gas prices are poised to remain above their historical average over the rest of the forecast horizon (2011 to 2015), further stimulating activity in the oil patch,” it said. “As a result, investment in energy-related projects is projected to remain vigorous in Alberta. The latest estimates show that about $14.2-billion worth of energy-related projects are now under way in the province. Another roughly $39.1-billion worth of new development has already been announced, while more than $49.7-billion worth of oil and gas projects has been proposed for the future. All of this bodes well for the province’s energy sector outlook over the entire forecast period.”
    All this investment will be a blessing to Calgary’s economy, which remains the services hub of the province’s energy sector, added the conference board.
    Although the energy sector will bolster Edmonton’s outlook, real GDP is forecast to increase by 3.1 per cent in 2011, down slightly from its 2010 pace and due to more moderate growth in the construction, manufacturing and services sectors.
    The other cities considered in the study include Halifax, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa-Gatineau, Toronto, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Victoria.

hmmm, diba naa man partner ang pinoycare nga USSI ( united staffing solutions inc.) i think they help u find an employer didto.. pero mao lage, needed paka bayad certain fee...
    but ok ramn cguro sah? what u think mga bro and sis? i've been reviewing it bya... hopefully they could be of help...

11.    Advertisement