Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: HACKINTOSH: kinsay naka try, share experience

Quote Originally Posted by devnull View Post
    @estoyra
    bro, you've mentioned in your previous post that you're running iATKOS on your
    HP laptop and that everything is working ok. i would wager a bet that you did
    plenty of stuff post-install to get that "everything is working ok", right?
    so you know first hand that there's not a single silver bullet tutorial that
    will fit everyone. so i won't bother. it's pointl.........
    nice info, im thinking of dual booting my lappy just for the fun of it. I believed you'll agree with me that going through all the trouble of installing one is so much fun. The headaches and frustrations are all worth it if you ended on a working system and if it ended up in a mess, at least you've learned a whole new bunch of information. ako ra pud na

Quote Originally Posted by deford_cnca View Post
    I download the kalyway and install it to vmware server running on ubuntu 8.04. After the installation, it just work without tweak,hacks and whatsoever.
    naka try pud ko ani vmware workstation, windows 7 akong host system, ang problema kay subra kahinay, next to useless ang system, pero at least naka try ko sa user interface sa MAC

almost got my laptop running smooth on 10.5.6, if not for the graphics and network drivers. took my time searching the web for kexts and actually modding the kexts to match vendor IDs, but still up to no success. it was fun though

I've been hackingtoshing since 10.4 but was only able to succeed when leopard came out. I even bought an MSI wind u100. The wind was the safest and first laptop/netbook to install os x since it had a great community of enthusiast since 2008. The msi wind even got its own flavor of osx86 callled the SnowyWind which installed 10.6.2 by default. The good thing about snowywind was everything was working out of the box after the installation. Sadly since the release of lion which has more 64 apps and process the wind is stuck at 10.6.6

I also have a compaq c702tu, which is now running mac os x lion 10.7.1(aswell as win7 and kubuntu). Try using this link for the guide How-To: Create a bootable hackintosh-ready Mac OS X Lion USB flash drive | The Tech Erra. If you want to test it out try using an external hdd if you have one. I used my 40gb external hdd to test lion I partitioned it 50mb bootloader, 8gb osx installer, 15 gb TEST install(USB Install of of OSX works) and the rest ntfs partition of data for windows. I've had OSX installed on hdd since the release of leopard, is a good way rescue your OSX install if something goes wrong with your current install on the laptop. For the LionUsb installer you can use that to do a fresh install of Lion or update a Snow leopard 10.6.6 above. Just remember that you need to know first alll the Kext or drivers that you will need to do a successful install.

BRo. Pm me I may help you. Usae of Kexts files for your hardwares to work.

mga bro.. kinsy naay .iso file ninyo sa Mac os ,, kay ako unta i test sa vmware if mo gana bah...

Buhi pa ang hackintoshers ngari?

Buhi pa!.. kinsa may hackintoshers diri? hehehe

what you guys think? I'm gonna try with ASUS P5G41T-M LX3 motherboard, + Intel Core2 Duo + Nvidia Geforce 7100GS + 2GB RAM.. kaya pa ni sa lion 10.7.3?

Hackintoshed my Dell E1505..

Not really a hardware savvy, swerte lang naay video tutorial ani ako laptop.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast