Default Does anybody know where to buy customized hard case for guitars?

I have plans to buy a customized hard case for a particular bass guitar. If possible not the expensive one. just enough to protect the guitar in travelling, like when you have to travel on a plane. Thank you for your valuable help fellow istoryans.

Default Re: Does anybody know where to buy customized hard case for guitars?

I think Ed'z guitar shop can make you one. Don't know the price range though.

Quote Originally Posted by jackyboy
    I think Ed'z guitar shop can make you one. Don't know the price range though.
    bro asa ni dapit?

@ jeremiahjay sa AS FORTUNA bro elaha jst call n ds # 3452279 look for edz.

thank you wildfuzz

try area 001 music studio bro...some bands have had their guitar cases built there, such as a customized guitar case for point blank and effects cases for a lot of bands already.

@ jeremiahjay...ur welcum...anarski s ryt try pd sa area ni norman ky talented sad to mga inana.hehe..call and look for norman 2314855.

8.    Advertisement