Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Beware of this person SCAMMER: (Janfred Diaz) aka "twentyone" here in istorya.net

As stated there sa title, yes I was a victim (almost) of this Paypal thing SCAM!

I once private messaged some people here in istorya.net about me selling my paypal funds because i'm having trouble with my eon account (Unionbank), then after a while this "shawnzycute" dude or girl or whatever it is texted me that he/she's willing to buy my paypal funds.. So I replied immediately and message her/him sa ym, so we had a talk and settle for an exchange rate, we both agreed on it and so I gave her/him my bank account to deposit the money and I transferred the funds right straight to her/his paypal account which is "Janfred Diaz", then I asked her/him if nadeposit na ba nya ang money sa akong bank account, then ni-ana siya nga nadeposit na daw.. So the next day I checked my account, yes naay naabot nga funds, pero duda ko dli to iyaha ky medyo dako2x man sa expected money, then I figured out nga ako diay to sweldo.. After then I was a bit worried, I gave him/her 2 days allowance and after 2 days I checked my bank account again.. I was shocked ky wala pa gihapon nadeposit ang money, I went home and waited for her/him sa ym nga mu-online, and then yes ni-online na sya and she/he messaged me pa jud una, telling me that her/his paypal account got hold so ang transfer wala jud nacomplete.. So he/she asked me if pede ba daw irefund nalang nya balik ang funds nako then transfer it back sa iyang new paypal account.. Then I figured this is my chance na to take back my money.. After he/she sent my money back, I researched him/her online and found out this:

Janfred Diaz certified scammer| He uses sir Ping for his own sake

and I think naa pud thread diri about paypal scam thing involving "twentyone = shawnzycute = Janfred Diaz"

So then I thought about how will I be able to catch this SCAM PERSON.. I thought of many ways na, ky I know someone who can search IP addresses and find out sa ilang exact location but I didn't ky basig mubayad ra jud siya or something.. He/she kept calling me sa landline bugging me to transfer the funds na sa iyang new paypal account while I was researching stuff about him/her.. And proved that this guy/girl is a SCAMMER! No doubt about it! It's a good thing I got my money back.. I got lucky, very lucky..

So I got back to her/him sa ym and let him/her explain nano wala pa sya ka deposit ug funds sa akong bank account and he/she replied, gibawi daw niya ang funds nga iyang gideposit sa akong bank ky wala man daw niya na receive ang funds sa paypal.. HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE? lol I asked her/him that and she replied, "nag transfer ko.. and i filed a chargeback and call the bpi ".. I KNOW THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE so I assumed na jud na SCAMMER siya..

Thank God nabalik ra akong paypal funds..

and to you "twentyone" / "shawnzycute" / Janfred Diaz GOODLUCK NALANG! if anyone will be willing to trace up this "GAY" dude, I'm so willing to help! THIS HAS TO STOP! I know daghan na kaayo nabiktima ani niya! Let's help each other regarding this issues (FRAUD/SCAM)! I hope you guys learned something from this experience of mine! YES, being safe and not to trust anyone online or maybe just anyone around you is a good thing to keep!

here's our conversation kanina ra jud:

Me: Are you there?
    BUZZ!!!
    BUZZ!!!
    Money Changer: yes
    Money Changer: im here
    Me: Gikan ko sa bank and checked my atm account
    Me: I figured out wala pa diay ka ntransfer ug funds
    Money Changer: uu.. then. nag transfer ko then nag chargeback ko sa imung account since nagkabuang akong account
    Me: Can you explain this? naa ko sa internet cafe karon
    Me: Wala paman diay ky gtransfer nga funds sa akong bank account
    Money Changer: tang-gong akong $488 sa paypal
    Me: Can you please explain this?
    Money Changer: nag transfer ko.. and i filed a chargeback and call the bpi customer service to get back the money
    Money Changer: since you were not able to get it
    Money Changer: and my paypal was hold and u were not there for help
    Me: It's not possible bai, dli na sya ing-ana ka sayon sa BPI! I know BPI and I know someone who works there!
    Money Changer: hoy
    Money Changer: try to call nga
    Money Changer: the customer service
    Money Changer: ask them if naa bay na credit sa imu
    Money Changer: para makabalo jud ka sa tinoud
    Me: I will
    Money Changer: i mean na debit
    Money Changer: good!!
    Money Changer: i wont send it back till my account get resolved
    Me: I asked around sa istorya.net, and it seems like naa pud silay na experience nga problems dealing with you
    Me: I found out some threads about you "Janfred Diaz" from the other forums pud
    Me: Can you please explain this?
    Me: Janfred Diaz certified scammer| He uses sir Ping for his own sake
    Money Changer: ha? they were paying me using fraud account
    Money Changer: and they reversed the money
    Money Changer: so how would i deal with them?
    Me: Please don't play games with me!
    Money Changer: Im not playing.
    Me: I know what's your upto
    Money Changer: Well.. if you think that im playing
    Money Changer: get ur $121
    Me: since wala pa ky gitransfer nga funds sa akong bank account
    Money Changer: its already refunded
    Me: I think I won't deal with you anymore
    Money Changer: okay then.
    Me: lisod ang panahon karon bai, I know pero lisod pud ng mang scam ta!
    Money Changer: thats fine
    Money Changer: u have ur funds back
    Me: I will post this issue sa istorya.net so people would know
    Money Changer: thats fine
    Me: undangi nana bai oooyyy! I know you're not a girl
    Me: Sakpan na ka!
    Me: I researched stuff about you
    Money Changer: lolz me? ka klaro anang dili girl ang name palang daan
    Money Changer: dah. kapoy ninyu.. pataka lang,.
    Me: awwww kahibaw man diay ka! so that means ni admit na jud ka nga scam ka!
    Money Changer: ana siay ko girl ko
    Money Changer: pataka manka oi
    Money Changer has signed out. (6/16/2010 9:42 AM)

Me: I know you're IP address and I can trace you whenever I want!
    Me: Luoy kaayo ka bai if tinud-on jud tka ug trace! Msakpan man jud ka sa imong gipanghatag nga informations!
    Me: I know you're from BASAK, PARDO!
    Me: 1047-B MAYA STREET BASAK, BONTORES, CEBU CITY imong address!
    BUZZ!!!
    Me: O nano wala naman ka nreply? abi ba nako dili ka scam?
    BUZZ!!!
    Me: Reply oyyy! Prove yourself bayota ka!
    BUZZ!!!

and that's the end of it, wala na siya nireply or unsa man gani!

If anyone know's this GAY FAG, please tell him to stop! He will get caught sooner, balik2x ra na ang karma bai!

GOODLUCK NALANG NIMO BAYOTA KA!
    Last edited by GslashG; 06-16-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Reply dayon "twentyone", I know balihon dayon nimo ang storya! Come on, show us what you got! Reason out! Explain if mada pa ba na imong mga palusot diha BAYOTA KA!

Mi gani ignorante ko anang paypal funds..hehehe..d ra ko ma biktima ky wala man ko ana..

aku sd ignorante ko anang paypal, pero kbao mn sd ko mu kuan sa I.P address bsan knsa, kung asa na sla nag net, hehehe

mau na lang ATM ra gyud na card ako nahibw an..hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by lovelygirl View Post
    Mi gani ignorante ko anang paypal funds..hehehe..d ra ko ma biktima ky wala man ko ana..
    Mao jud.. Let's help each other nalang jud para wala ny mabiktima aning online scams.. tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by biengildo View Post
    aku sd ignorante ko anang paypal, pero kbao mn sd ko mu kuan sa I.P address bsan knsa, kung asa na sla nag net, hehehe
    If you need informations para msakpan na ni bayota ni bai, just let me know.. Im willing to hand everything I know.. Hehe

Bagag jud kaayo nig mga nawng ning mga scammers.
    kato lang link na gihatag TS kay ang iya nabiktima ato kay bago pasad tawn na scam unya napud giscaman balik...
    looya sa mg victims.

may nlng wala ko mag paypal..kanang mga scam dha pag bantay2x mo kay hindi kayo tatantanan sa IMBISTIGADOR ng bayan..

Quote Originally Posted by umehime00 View Post
    Bagag jud kaayo nig mga nawng ning mga scammers.
    kato lang link na gihatag TS kay ang iya nabiktima ato kay bago pasad tawn na scam unya napud giscaman balik...
    looya sa mg victims.
    Mao ba? tsk tsk tsk bagaa jud diay sa nawong ani tawhana ooyy or naa pa ba ni sya nawon or tao ba jud ni sya? Hehehe

Ato na ni itrap bayota ooyyy.. Let me know lang unsa akong matabang if ever, willing kaayo ko..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast