Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Default Toyota Hilux VS. Mitsubishi Strada

Please post comments. Thanks.

Hi-Lux is much heavier to accelerate.

Strada is lighter to accelerate. one light push of the gas pedal immediate response.

hilux will cause death or serious injuries when maneuvered at speeds 80kph strada will prevent that.

YouTube - Toyota Hilux fails the Moose test

here's a video of isuzu vs mitsu... the strada was used here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHmszFtuV-g
    Last edited by TAMB0K; 09-15-2008 at 09:11 PM.

naa najud appropriate thread jud hehe. kalma lang mu mga bros ang mu post dri.

Hehehe .... ana ba . At least concerns and issues will be dealt accordingly in the right spot .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Hehehe .... ana ba . At least concerns and issues will be dealt accordingly in the right spot .
    haha bitaw agree2 jud ko ana. hehe.

mu una nko.
    but sa ako rani opinion ha ako ra, so im not to offend someone, but if i do sorry daan

today's pickups are on the same level - hilux, ranger, navarra, strada and the dmax are already performing at a certain standard that one cannot outrun over the other and each of them have their own pros and cons... in short, only a pickup can rival a pickup.
    i chose the strada! obvious man. hehe
    what we can focus sa strada is the Looks! not all trucks are attractive.(my opinion lng ni lain2 tao lain2 opinion) the Interior legroom is a big improvement - actually it is the roomiest of all the competitors(dili jud huot,wo0ho0)- next to it actually is the hilux and navarra- the dmax and ranger are cramped!(sorry i dont mean to offend you,peace!) they may say na the pick up bed of the strada is smaller- which is true. BUT knowing how people use pickups, it is actually used to haul more people than cargo- so underutilized ang pickup bed- so increasing the cabin in the expense of the bed is a wise choice!

the easy select is flexible- it has the same capability with the rest but Mitsubishi's Strada CAN shift on the fly from 2 to 4 wheel drive, meaning the Easy Select 4WD will allow you to shift on the fly- from 2H to 4H up to 100kph. its so easy sa strada. sa uban dili.

and also kibaw ko kani na pic daghan mu react napod. but anyways here it is hehehe

The GLX variant sa strada is the most affordable fully loaded 4x2 pickup! other trucks are already reaching the 950k upwards... ang strada naa ra sa 921,000 plus freebies depende sa imu haggling skills. dual airbags na. alarm,keyless entry na. foglamps, auto speed wiper sensors(if imu e butang sa low speed ang wiper nya pag kusg na imu dagan mu pas2 raxa automatically to catch up sa water sa windshield. rear bumpers,stepping boards, bed liner.

err naa pa mapuno?

Drive @ Earth Inspired!
    Last edited by kenny_tiu7; 09-15-2008 at 10:57 PM.

i like the strada more,.,

Quote Originally Posted by TAMB0K View Post
    hilux will cause death or serious injuries when maneuvered at speeds 80kph strada will prevent that.

YouTube - Toyota Hilux fails the Moose test

here's a video of isuzu vs mitsu... the strada was used here YouTube - Mitsu vs Isuzu
    here we go again... ayt .. ill share my views on this...

if you read the comments on the video you will come across this one:

"What a lot of shite, 1st thing i have had 5 of the new hilux 3.0d4d as i sell them,and have never had any problems and have been trying to replicate this and even at 70mph doing sharp left sharp right can't get the wheels off the ground. Also they don't do a model with 16" wheels in sweden so why did this test car have 16" alloys on it. Also you will notice that this test was done at a Mitsubishi site !!!. F*ckng faked, they must have taken off the anti roll bars."

There are also a lot of posts claiming that the Mitsubishi was using stability control while the Hilux wasn't... hence the rollover risk. Someone who speaks Swedish commented on that point. Also, the rollover risk was compounded by the use of 16" wheels.. the Hilux here use 15" by the way.
    Last edited by vipvip68; 09-15-2008 at 11:33 PM.

@ vipvip68: for the hundreds of comments on the video you believed that one? Look up, Kenny Tiu has got a photo from TopGear where the strada scores and they've got a moose to prove it.

@ TAMBOK ...

Thats how I like it better , the way how KENNY TIU presented his ADMIRATIONS and PRAISES of the STRADA , not the other way around . Mangdaut and misleading people without any FACTUAL BASIS at all . You should start act right if you want to engage in a healthy discussion .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast