Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone knows how to set up DSL to a Buffalo Broad Station?

Anyone who knows how to set up a connection from PLDT DSL ethernet to a Buffalo model BBR-4HG broad station. Ky gipapalit p mn gud mi ug hub sa technician ky di daw sya kabalo...ang akong prblema ky hinay ang connection kung hub among gamit ky magshare mi sa connection...ingon pud ang isa ka technician nga kung broadstation daw gmiton ky kung unsa daw speed sa dsl mao daw speed sa tulo ka computers nga nagconnect...unlike karon nga among gamit ky hub mn...mag inilugay ang kada PC sa speed sa connection. Anyone knows kanang kabalo jud about broad station? ky dghan nko ndala nga technician sa blay...dili jud sila kabalo....

Default Re: Anyone knows how to set up DSL to a Buffalo Broad Station?

i think routers came with setup discS.... can be also setup in an advanced way... by opening its config.

simultaneous net connection either hub/switch/router will normally slow down internet access on each computer as it is SHARING one connection.

yes u are right. Thats what they wanted to set the configuration.. It has a set up disc....but they couldn't figure it out. I was hoping that someone has mastered these different routers. Bale, ginamit na kc sya sa ibang place ng ilang days, tpos dinala dito cuz thought it might be faster than using the hub. Kya the techinicians concluded that maybe it has been configured there in tokyo as it used for days using satellite cable internet line. So sabi nla bka raw naconfigured na dun ang router kya hndi na nya maiaccept ang settings na ginawa nla dito. So does it mean hndi na magamit? Pra kasing it sounded like once lang sya pwdeng iconfigure....and once it is set to it...it can no longer be used...Are the technicians whom i spoke with somehow correct with their conclusions?tnx

you have to hard reset it... it should restore FACTORY Settings and start over.

but how to hard reset it? dont know how....

you may take a luk around that router and try to check if theres a button, reset button (usually its on the back part)

like for example a linksys b3fsr41 router... to restore to the factory settings, i have to push the button in 10secs.

Yeah i found it...thanks to you AMD....

no problemo.. ^_^

Funny is, I purchased another router, cause I called Buffalo company abroad and they advised me to purchase router here since the buffalo router is not compatible here. Pro sayang ang nabili kong buffalo router and ung edimax na hub...both hndi nagamit dito since ung hub is very slow in internet distribution sa tatlong cmputers. Anyway, thanks a lot for ur help. I'll look forward to chat with u somehow if i get problems in the future. Tnx AMD

whats the reason you cant use your router here?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast