Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who Put the " N " in Nature III

CONCERT for a CAUSE : May 16, 2014 @ 6 pm onwards .... your donations will serve as your ticket and a chance to win cool and exciting prizes.

DISTRIBUTION of GOODS : May 25, 2014 and assembly place in Guadalupe Church @ 6 am ..... volunteers are welcome to come and join us in trekking the trails of the backyards of Cebu City . This will be your chance also to know more about CAMP RED , the only existing group / hobbyist practicing bushcraft and the premier community of survivalist in Cebu .

For more information .... text or call me @ 09234463020
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

will support this. i wasn't able to participate last year coz i was in bohol.

Used but not abused school supplies are ok also .

Salamat daan sa mga mo donate .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Up for tonight !

Up for today !

sir @SPRINGFIELD_XD_40, my request for leave for that day wasn't approved so I may not be able to attend. How and where do I send the school supplies that I bought?

up . . . ..

i-up ni nato kai karon na ning gabie. payr!

@Little_Mermaid88

Hello maam , you can still donate school supplies sa The Outpost in Lahug na event this coming Friday, May 23,2014.

The actual desitribution of supplies in the highlands would be on Sunday , May 25th.

Thanks in advance or you may reach me @ 09234463020 and I can pick it up for you. Thanks !!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast