Default what brand of motherboard to use?

guys, i have orders for 4 units of pc to be use for an internet cafe. last time i posted, i got several ideas on hardwares, pretty much ok for me kasi ako man ang mugamit, and i'll be the owner of that business. but since i cancelled that thing for now, i'll stay as a freelance sales agent for the time being.

ive sold several pc's already, but all of them are for the household. havent actually sold units for internet cafe use. the cpu of choice for this is amd64 3000+ skt 939 @P4400 (pc quickbuys).

i know that this cpu can withstand long hours of operation. my prob mainly is the motherboard. the buyer has a cafe that opens from 8am - 12am, and business is pretty good, so these units will be use for more than 8 hours/day.

now, what brand of board can guarantee stability even for long hours of use?

my choices so far are ECS (k8t890-a, nf4-a939), asrock (939a8x-m), epox (9nda3i, 9hdai-pro).

mem that will be use is corsair 512mb pc400, hdd is seagate 80gb ide. havent thought what vidcard. owner doesnt care if its agp or pcie. the main thing is, i dont wanna be disappointed.

Default Re: what brand of motherboard to use?

if gamay ra ang difference sa cost, go for Epox, follwed by Asrock and lastly ECS

bro, ALL COMPUTERS if properly installed can run for more than 8 hours a day. irregardless of brands speeds. models or whatnot.

so if you are looking for affordable ones. buy affordable ones. if you want more features. buy the one with more features. it does not matter, all of them run for (obviously) 8 hours a day.

Im also betting my life on it, that all processors were engineered to run for more than 8 hours a day. so kung nakadungog ka sa uban nga ang AMD64 3000+ kay nindot kaayo kay maka withstand long hours of operation, well it is for a fact that all the others can withstand long hours of operation too.

so oks ra bisan unsa. just test it thoroughly and install the parts properly.

used to built my rigs on epox and had no problems. now using asrock 939nf4g-vsta paired with an athlon 64 3000+ and no problems as well.

5.    Advertisement