Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Cebu - Clark - Baguio - need advise on how to get there.

hello Guys,

I need some advice,i have no ideal how to get to Baguio via clark airport... From Cebu, we'll reach Clark (Diosdado Macapagal Internal Airport) around 7pm. Can someone pls advise whats the best route? or is there any available bus line from clark to get us to Baguio during evening?

please help me

thank you very much for your help

Default Re: Cebu - Clark - Baguio - need advise on how to get there.

what should be the best way... any other possibilities?

Traveling from Angeles City / Clark in Pampanga
    Traveling from Clark in Pampanga will be a bit cheaper and will have a shorter travel time. Travelers opting to go by here will have to take a Partas Bus heading north. Buses usually leave the airport at Clark at 5:00 PM and then make a three-hour travel to Sison at 8:00 PM. You then switch to a Victory Liner bus from Sison to Baguio and travel for another hour and a half. The whole trip will cost you roughly around P300 but it will totally be up to you if the hassle of finding and switching buses will be worth the savings and faster travel.

i have read this post, but Partas Bus schedule is only 5:00 PM,... help me

Since gabie man me maabot sa Clark, ask lang ko:

how much ang taxi fare from Clark to Baguio?
    or other transportation vehicle na pwde, pila kaha? 6 pax
    naa kahay barato na hotel didto duol sa clark, slep over if wala jud chance...

help me pls

naa ra barato hotel dinha sa DAU. Then walking distance rapud ang terminal. Daghan kaau bus dinha. It will take 4 hour night time or 6 hour day time.

Thank you livewire.

Yo!

First thing is don't take a taxi going to Baguio...the fare will eat you alive.

Ok, from Clark to Baguio eh it's a little bit tricky if it's your first time going there.

The best way is ask for help from the guard/airport security peeps for help. Ask them if there's a Victory Liner Bus the goes to Baguio from Marquee Mall.

If I'm not mistaken eh there will be a Victory Liner Bus there making stop over trips there that'll be going to Baguio.

i'll ask around. i'm currently in Pampanga. Will let ya know tomorrow evening.

When's your trip(Cebu-Clark) by the way?

Asa man barato hotel diha sa Angeles, kanang gawas na sa Clark pero dili lang pud duol kaau sa Fields avenue? Miss na kaau nako ang sisig sa Pampanga, dapit diha sa rilis sa tren, naa pa ba?

Well, SOGO is a nice hotel I check in and stay there alone in the past

Ok...I went to Pampanga last Friday night via Cebu pacific Airlines route Cebu-Clark I usually have someone to fethch me there at the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA)but I did a little experimenting.

I was very surprised that it's not really hard to go to the DAU Terminal from DMIA.

Once you go out of the airport arrival building eh look for the DMIA Aircon Jeepney. It will take you directly to Dau Bus Terminal where a lot of busses converge there.

Fare is only php50.00 per head.

If you were not able to catch a bus or the last trip has already left, SOGO is nearby

06redtaco@
    Not sure if it's still there..I'll ask around again when I go there later this month =)

Quote Originally Posted by 06redtaco View Post
    Asa man barato hotel diha sa Angeles, kanang gawas na sa Clark pero dili lang pud duol kaau sa Fields avenue? Miss na kaau nako ang sisig sa Pampanga, dapit diha sa rilis sa tren, naa pa ba?
    Mahal ang mga hotel sa Fields. Same with sa Friendship Hwy mahal gihapon. Sakto si gian barato, bag-o, and nice ang Sogo sa Dau. Naa pud mga pension house sa Balibago area.

Nag close na ang first store ni Aling Lucing sa may crossing dapit sa riles. But they have outlets sa mga malls sa pampanga.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast