Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry How and where to file a complaint for an employee of a bank in cebu

I am about to file a complaint of a certain bank employee in Cebu. I just dont know how to go with the process of filing one. I want to do the chain of command but it is so hard to catch up with these people due to the time difference. This is regarding hoarding a legal document that we "the client" originally had the document in our possession as provided by Pag Ibig. However, the bank ask to barrow it from US coz it is part of the Registry of Deeds requirement for an application of a new Certificate of Title that soon will be needed by Pag Ibig as well. They are suppose to return it back to us after the new Title Certificate has been released. Everything is in the last stage for the loan payout. But due to this lady named Quenny or Queenie and her liason Vicente, who do not wish to give it back to us for the reason that they want the Pag Ibig office to request it in person. Pag Ibig called and they said, they will sent it to them via their liason officer. However, nothing has happened til this very day. I AM SO TIRED OF PHIL. BUREAUCRACY! I KNOW THEY WANT RED TAPING OR TO BE BLUNT ABOUT THIS...THEY WANT MONEY to POCKET it in! After this, I will be filing it to the media... I just need all your help to guide me through sa BULOK nga process sa firms and govt offices diha sa ato!

diretso nalang dayun radyo bombo hehehe

mga baga nawong lagi ning hasul hasulon paka nya di kasulti sa ilang pasabot. nya mangayo ra diay kwarta

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    I am about to file a complaint of a certain bank employee in Cebu. I just dont know how to go with the process of filing one. I want to do the chain of command but it is so hard to catch up with these people due to the time difference. This is regarding hoarding a legal document that we "the client" originally had the document in our possession as provided by Pag Ibig. However, the bank ask to barrow it from US coz it is part of the Registry of Deeds requirement for an application of a new Certificate of Title that soon will be needed by Pag Ibig as well. They are suppose to return it back to us after the new Title Certificate has been released. Everything is in the last stage for the loan payout. But due to this lady named Quenny or Queenie and her liason Vicente, who do not wish to give it back to us for the reason that they want the Pag Ibig office to request it in person. Pag Ibig called and they said, they will sent it to them via their liason officer. However, nothing has happened til this very day. I AM SO TIRED OF PHIL. BUREAUCRACY! I KNOW THEY WANT RED TAPING OR TO BE BLUNT ABOUT THIS...THEY WANT MONEY to POCKET it in! After this, I will be filing it to the media... I just need all your help to guide me through sa BULOK nga process sa firms and govt offices diha sa ato!
    Dali ra siguro ni kung naa kay Abodago...

@harhar...yes, I do. While writing this post, i contacted my friend and her husband is a lawyer. Ang di gyud nako masabtan aning bayhana ky d mabayran ila banko ug d niya e release ang Loan and Mortgage Agreement sa Pag-Ibig. They are ready to draft the check for their bank and I am ready to pay out of pocket sa balance sa akong property na gikuha sa ilaha. But unless this document will be returned to Pag Ibig ky isa pod ni sa requirement ila dapat gihulat sa amo na side pero na trap sa bank sa pag kuha ug new Title Cert. sa RD. Dapat ang kuptan ra sa bank na d namo mahilabtan is the new endorse Title CErt ky dapat bayran sila usa pod namo. I am not giving the check worth 1M ka pin if they are not releasing the doc. Mao naman gani ni ila gibuhat sa amo karon, how much more kung na claim na nila ang money ug una!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kitloy View Post
    diretso nalang dayun radyo bombo hehehe

mga baga nawong lagi ning hasul hasulon paka nya di kasulti sa ilang pasabot. nya mangayo ra diay kwarta
    EXACTLY....unsa man ila tan aw sa client, BUGO ug d kasabot? pero d ko gusto mo give in ky ila na katungdanan sa ato. mao bitaw na d mo asenso ang pinas tungod ani nga batasan. I still wanna play the right way. Gi swelduhan sila to do their job but they are not doing it at all tungod sa mga hidden agenda nila. Asa man ta ka kuha ug no. sa Bombo Radyo? does it really work? Gusto ta ko mo file ug complain sa govt agency kung asa na belong ang mga private banks. Is it DTI or SEC?

SEC ang Banks.

please clarify sa imo lawyer or sa parties involved sa loan take-out process. If I'm not mistaken, bayran una ayha pa ma release.

^^ BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) man tngali basta bangko maam.

ay, BSP mo regulate... hehe..
    pero under SEC ang business registration sa financials, dili DTI.

OnT:
    if complaints, sa BSP iaddress?

base rani sa amo gi inquire before TS... plan unta pud namo mag loan take out kay 11% per annum man interest and during that time naay 5 to 6.5% lang p.a. sa 1 major and 1 subsidiary nga bank choice namo.
    pero wa namo gidayon kay it's a long process, 4 parties involved, daghan charges from previous to the next bank.
    lastly, dapat bayran una ayha ma release and dili sad mo release ang 2nd bank if wala sa ila ang land title. ang prev. bank, di i-release ang title if di pa sila mabayran, haha... (so kailangan fresh cash pra ma transfer and in turn, another expense if no ready cash if mo borrow napud sa lain, ma triple na gasto. if you are capable of paying the loan off, i-pay-off nlng since ang main purpose unta ipa take-out pra maka-save sa interest cost.)

ask lang balik TS.

pa pm asa ni na bangko para ma awarte ta kay mokohaay raba tag balay

membro sa buaya diay.bagag lips

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast