Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Help me spot a fake Levi's 501

Someone is selling me a brand new levi's 501 jeans at a cheap price. .. But i need to know how to find out if it's fake or not. Authentic Levi's jeans that are zip fly are those with the levi's mark on the zipper itself right? Or is there anything else i should look for? How about for button fly jeans? How do I know an authentic Levi's 501? I really hope someone can help me on this... Thanks!!!

Default Re: Help me spot a fake Levi's 501

The zipper doesnt have to be LEVIS . Naa pod orig na YKK ang zipper so lisod gyud pangitaon ang ilhanan from a real and a close to real fake 501 jeans .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

look at the inseam....kanang tahi near d thighs....lahi ang tahi sa orig nga levis compared 2 d fake ones...lahi pd ang cut sa levis nga hongkong [cheap ni sya]...

@SPRINGFIELD_XD_40: correct me if im wrong...but wala man cguroy 501 nga zip fly? button fly ra man guro ang 501...

Quote Originally Posted by angelfyre
    look at the inseam....kanang tahi near d thighs....lahi ang tahi sa orig nga levis compared 2 d fake ones...lahi pd ang cut sa levis nga hongkong [cheap ni sya]...

@SPRINGFIELD_XD_40: correct me if im wrong...but wala man cguroy 501 nga zip fly? button fly ra man guro ang 501...
    Naay 501 na di buttonfly . So are urban legends na tanan LEVIS should be made in the USA . A levis that is made in the Philippines is not fake as an example , kana made in Pasong Tamo ( locally made but license by the company ) and so are the ones made in Japan , Korea , Mexico , Puerto Rico , India etc . Back then , ang JMANS sa Junquera makes close to the real thing for a cheaper price . Ang makaila lang gyud is ikaw na ni palit but for the discriminating jeans lover , makaila cguro sila sa feel sa texture and quality of the clothe used .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfyre

Naay 501 na di buttonfly . So are urban legends na tanan LEVIS should be made in the USA . A levis that is made in the Philippines is not fake as an example , kana made in Pasong Tamo ( locally made but license by the company ) and so are the ones made in Japan , Korea , Mexico , Puerto Rico , India etc . Back then , ang JMANS sa Junquera makes close to the real thing for a cheaper price . Ang makaila lang gyud is ikaw na ni palit but for the discriminating jeans lover , makaila cguro sila sa feel sa texture and quality of the clothe used .
    yup....nara jd sa mopalit...operative word is discriminating....makaila ra man ka.....as for buttonfly nga 501, id love to have one..

kng ikaw dugay na hilig levi's, mka hbaw man jd ka unsa fake ug orig....

naa ko baligya levis 501 original,tag 1000..2nd hand..pro brand new inyo gusto ta 2500 ako baligya..kay adto mo sa sm o ayala tag 3700..txtc lang ko kung interested mo..# 09262150600..

naa diay 501 na zip-fly? di ba ang 501 ra ang button-fly? karon pa ko... hehehe... sorry for my ignorance...

anyways, kung zip-fly, it should be Levi's not any other names... kung button-fly, check the markings, dapat way hiwi sa engravings... same with the brass rivets... just my 2 cents...

kinsa na maligya diha ug levis 501 w31? thanks pm me pls.

sa hilo/thread nga gigamit mas lahi og grano ang levi's.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast