Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default 10 points of Action for the AFP & PNP

To all personnel of the AFP & PNP. Here's something to consider.

Ten points of action for the armed personnel of the reactionary state to advance their welfare and the people's interests.
    Gregorio "Ka Roger" Rosal
    Spokesperson
    Communist Party of the Philippines

1. Establish clandestine and open organizations within the AFP and PNP. Ordinary soldiers and police personnel and junior officers may unite on the basis of common grievances against the oppression of top military and police generals.

2. Take action to defend the democratic rights and welfare of ordinary soldiers and police personnel, including among others, their right to just wages, pensions, efficient health services and housing. Expose and oppose corruption. Utilize all opportunities for expression, like calling radio stations and writing letters to the editors of print media. Launch peaceful and collective actions within and outside camps and precincts.

3. Deepen your understanding on the AFP's situation and that of the entire military organization. Study the history of the AFP as an instrument organized by US imperialism to suppress the struggle of the Filipino people and as an instrument that is continuously used to suppress the people's struggle.

4. Unite with the Filipino people's struggle. Support the people's struggle against corruption, militarism and foreign intervention. Link your grievances and those of your families with the Filipino people's widespread clamor against the rotten government and the oppressive and exploitative social system.

5. Initiate progressive studies and discussions on Philippine history and the country's present situation. Reproduce and distribute progressive reading materials. We urge you to study the national-democratic revolutionary program of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines and the program of the Communist Party of the Philippines.

6. Disobey your superior officers' illegal and antipeople orders, including warrantless searches of peasant communities, illegal arrests, torture, raining bombs and bullets on civilians and other orders that harm the people and violate their democratic rights. Study the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL) which was duly signed by the Government of the Republic of the Philippines and the National Democratic Front. Daringly expose and oppose human rights violations.

7. Block military operations against the people and the revolutionary forces. Oppose orders that call on you to march blindy into war. During encounters, we urge you to immediately call for a ceasefire and surrender your firearms to the NPA. Defending a rotten organization and system isn't worth your life. Keep your families in mind. The NPA will respect your rights and you will be justly treated in line with international humanitarian law and the rules of war.

8. Abandon the reactionary AFP and live as ordinary civilians. This is better than to continue serving the rotten puppet and reactionary AFP. If you live within a guerrilla zone, the revolutionary organizations may help you find alternative livelihood.

9. Clandestinely maintain links with the revolutionary movement. Advance the Lt. Crispin Tagamolila Movement within the AFP and PNP. You can provide firearms, ammunition and other war materiel to the NPA, provide necessary information on AFP troop movements or perform other revolutionary tasks.

10. Join the revolutionary movement. In the final analysis, your problems are linked to those of the Filipino people and will only be resolved decisively through revolutionary change. You may join the NPA or units of the people's militia and participate directly in the Filipino people's revolutionary armed struggle

Default 10 points of action in ACTION!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Negros Oriental's police deputy defects to rebel group
    By Edmund Sestoso

Senior Police Officer 2 Joel Escobido Geollegue, deputy provincial officer of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) in Negros Oriental explains to newsmen in an undisclosed place why he defected to the New People's Army. (Sun.Star Dumaguete/Edmund Sestoso

THE second top ranking official of the Philippine National Police's (PNP) Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) in Negros Oriental formally defected to the New People's Army (NPA), the armed wing of the Communist Party of the Philippines-National Democratic Front (CPP-NDF).

Senior Police Officer 2 Joel Escobido Geollegue, 49-years-old, deputy provincial officer of the 701st PNP's CIDG in the province said joining the armed underground movement was "the most difficult decision" in his entire life.

Geollegue served the government for 28 years.

In a clandestine meeting with a group of reporters in a town north of Dumaguete City, he said he had decided to defect to the CPP-NPA two months ago, but made it formal last June 5.

Victim of injustice

"I am a victim of injustice, I was framed up for a crime I did not commit, and there is no foreseeable justice for my case within the system," said the defector.

Geollegue was implicated by his own colleagues in the police service to the reported robbery-holdup of a certain Terry Lim by an unknown group in 1993 at Crossing Relis, Barangay Carabalan, Himamaylan town, 85 kms south of Bacolod City.

He denied the accusation saying he was in San Carlos City investigating a car theft involving the Hannel Development Corporation at the time.

A sole witness, Romeo Villar, an alleged notorious criminal implicated him in the robbery-holdup.

Geollegue said another policeman and a former police chief of Himamaylan were backed Villar's testimony because he was their man handling a ring of illegal drug operations in the area.

Complainant Terry Lim, Geollegue added, is also a close relative of one of the two police officers.

"The whole circumstances were vague. All I learned later was they allegedly withdrew P30,000 from Philippine National Bank-Kabankalan, although they later made it appear that it was P300,000," he added.

The estranged CIDG deputy said he earned the ire of the two police officers for exposing them to the national headquarters over their alleged illegal drug protection activities.

Jail sentence

The case dragged on for almost 10 years in the Regional Trial Court (RTC) of Himamaylan under then Judge Jose Aguirre Jr. He appealed the case with the Court of Appeals (CA) in 2003 but it was denied.

Last March, the Supreme Court (SC) affirmed the CA's decision and sentenced him to six years in jail.

"I have lost my trust in the government's justice system. I have also doubted the integrity and sincerity of my colleagues, officials and the higher command in the service," Geollegue said when asked why he did not appeal his case.

He said he has reported to higher headquarters cases of corruption, protection racket, syndicates among his colleagues, and those he had close association with, but "none was ever heeded."

"So how can I entrust my life, much more my quest for justice, in the hands of the institution run by crooks and syndicate?" the CIDG officer said.

Asked how he reconciled his formerly staunch anti-communist stand with his decision, Geollegue said, "Things change. Just like former Brigadier General Raymundo Jarque, whom I consider my inspiration in making this decision."

Jarque, former commander of the Negros Island Command, defected to the NPA in 1995 to evade arrest for alleged trumped-up charges filed by a wealthy family of Pulupandan town and later became a military consultant to the National Democratic Front (NDF).

His case with the graft court was later dismissed for lack of merit.

"Joining the CPP-NPA," Geollegue told reporters, "is the most difficult decision I've made in my entire life, because it means leaving my wife and my three little kids behind, and risking my life. But I have no other option but to seek justice with the revolutionary movement."

He said he did not regret joining the revolutionary movement adding, "I believe it has a 'higher and correct sense of justice' than the 'corrupt and rotten' government I served for 28 years."

Geollegue said some top PNP and military officers in the region coddle illegal drugs and other syndicates. He said he will expose their names, network and mode of operations in due time.

The defector was born on June 6, 1956 to a poor peasant family in Himamaylan. He quit high school due to poverty and left for Manila to venture for work.

While on the boat, he befriended a military trainee who encouraged him to join the military service.

After a stint with the Philippine military in the late 1970s, he joined the Philippine Constabulary in the 1980s where he was assigned to different parts of Visayas and Mindanao including the Davao Metrodiscom Security Unit.

In the 1990s he was assigned with the Integrated National Police's (formerly PC) Regional Security Unit 7. He was later assigned to the Negros Occidental CIDG and eventually to Negros Oriental just before he defected.

Ka Cesar, head of the NPA custodial force and present at the briefing, said, "The defection of Geollegue only proved the correctness of the revolutionary cause of the CPP-NPA-NDF, the bankruptcy of the ruling system, and the rapid isolation of the US-Macapagal Arroyo regime".

Ka Cesar said, "Geollegue is a victim of injustice of the reactionary court run by corrupt justices and syndicates, strongly influenced by influential and despotic landlords and corrupt police and military officers."

Like most Filipinos exploited by the "rotten ruling system," Ka Cesar said, "Geollegue has realized the need to fight the system that breeds corruption, plunder of people's resources, protection racket for big drug syndicates, land-grabbing...and the like,"

"His defection is an honorable decision," Ka Cesar added.

"Ang banag-banag sa atong kagawasan nagkahayag na sa sidlakan"

Support your local NPA unit
    Digmang Bayan!....isinulong ng sambayanan

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you walk like a duck, behave like a duck, speak like a duck, think like a duck, therefore you are a duck.

better dead than red, you bunch of extortionist.

Quote Originally Posted by websniper
    If you walk like a duck, behave like a duck, speak like a duck, think like a duck, therefore you are a duck.
    no comment....prehas ra gud na sa kuan...'YOU ARE WHAT YOU SAY!' Di bah?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus
    ako bai wa jd ko knowledge regarding ani...pero mangagpas lang ko, unsa man ng ang extortionist? unya bunch pa jd....bitaw bai, honestly, i want to learn from your POV.

Quote Originally Posted by hala tindak jud
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebus
    ako bai wa jd ko knowledge regarding ani...pero mangagpas lang ko, unsa man ng ang extortionist? unya bunch pa jd....bitaw bai, honestly, i want to learn from your POV.
    you don't want to 'learn' from my point of view. i doubt it. maybe you want to 'know.' i don't believe in their armed struggle. if communism is such a great thing why do they have to prod it to the common tao with a bayonet?

ok...dats ol..

if they 'prod those common people with a bayonet' then this statement posted above are just propagandas? how come SPO2 have this photo shot wihtout any pressure from the left? just asking!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast