Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default How To Heal/Deal with Emotional Pains!!!

well we all know that physical pains are so easy to heal... but i know alot of people here are dealing with so much emotional pains deep inside...and i know there jst keeping it from people...

this just crossed my mind, so how could we heal/deal our hearts with emotional pains.... tru ur suggestions, i know many people will be helped...

post @ istorya heheh... bitaw honestly naa ra na nimo bai...if you wanna let go of your past then you must not hold back the past...let go and dont hold back thats the point... some of us man gud wanna move on na..yet they will still hold back the past... let go of it completely...

Blog Entries

ya, i gues.. pero i know dili ana kadali, especially wen wat happened was not we rili expect, or becoz it was the least we expect to happen.... or it was just damn to powerful to just let go... murag ana.. kay ana man ako gibati

Kuyaw sad ka ai duh!!! it seems that ur mind is already willing to let go yet ur heart refuses..(charot).. Bitaw its all up to u ra bai nobody can help you though we can give advice but only give... at the end it will be ur decision that will matter will you let go or not...

see a psychiatrist seriously, time and experiences will heal our emotional pains...

Forgiveness, Reconciliation and God! God is our Healer! It's by His grace can we truly forgive and reconcile with others and with ourselves. Peace!

ive been through a lot of this what you call emotional pain.. i for one find it difficult to avert such melancholy... but i think everyone's right here.. posting sa istorya will make u feel better.. ;p and barok's ryt.. GOD knows best of the healing process.. and let time heal your wounds too.. express yourself.. let it out.. tthese are the common things that i do.. ;p
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

suggestion: watch ANGER Management. it has lots of advices on how to handle situations... bwehehehe...

Blog Entries

when it comes to healing wounds, i flunk, i need help too, but the best medicine is prevention, thats why i dont get too involved, i dont get in too deep...
    "JUST A WOMAN? Oh honey no!

I am awesome with a splash of bitch and a dash of wonderful.

you know werty...depende man gud na sa gurl and the pain nga iya nahatag nimo.... f she s desrving to be remmbered..then dugay jud na ma heal but f she doesnt.... well... dali ra jud kaau.... just think of something more important for u..im sure less than a day wala na dayun na....

but f u really love her....well.... lisod jud.... ikaw ra jud ang maka solve...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast