Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to charge your IPAD? Turn it ON or OFF?

I have a problem on charging my ipad 2...
    before i only charge my ipad 4 to 5 hours
    but now it reaches 6 or almost 7 hours!

should i turn it OFF? everytime i charge my ipad
    or is der a problem on my ipad's battery?

please help me if ur experiencing this kind of a problem on ur ipad!

what should i do?! Thank you!

Default Re: How to charge your IPAD? Turn it ON or OFF?

just leave it on. try kuno lain nga charger.. hehe

You have to calibrate your battery every once in a while. I do calibrate my Mac every month pero depende rana nimo. This goes to iPhone, iPad, or MACs. Battery indication tends to offset through time and sometimes indicates falsely.

Check this out.... HOW TO CALIBRATE APPLE PRODUCTS BATTERY

Basically here are the steps. Also, it's better to read the link above for more info.
    Step One:
    Use the device until the battery has drained to the point of self-shutdown. Basically, use it until it turns itself off.

Step Two:
    Recharge the battery without any interruptions until it is fully charged to 100%.
    (The device will automatically turn "ON" once it gains enough battery power)

Step Three:
    For mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, or iPod Touches, reset the device by holding the Sleep/Wake button at the top and the Home button at the bottom until you see the Apple logo then release. You can ignore the “Swipe to Power Off” option.

Again, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and Home button all at the same time while your device is ON. Just continue even the "Swipe to Power Off" will appear, the device will shut down then the apple logo appears. That's the time you will release both buttons.

TIPS ON HOW TO EXTEND BATTERY LIFE

HOPE THIS HELPS
    Last edited by amorchuckie; 10-05-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amorchuckie View Post
    You have to calibrate your battery every once in a while. I do calibrate my Mac every month pero depende rana nimo. This goes to iPhone, iPad, or MACs. Battery indication tends to offset through time and sometimes indicates falsely.

Check this out.... HOW TO CALIBRATE APPLE PRODUCTS BATTERY

Basically here are the steps. Also, it's better to read the link above for more info.
    Step One:
    Use the device until the battery has drained to the point of self-shutdown. Basically, use it until it turns itself off.

Step Two:
    Recharge the battery without any interruptions until it is fully charged to 100%.
    (The device will automatically turn "ON" once it gains enough battery power)

Step Three:
    For mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, or iPod Touches, reset the device by holding the Sleep/Wake button at the top and the Home button at the bottom until you see the Apple logo then release. You can ignore the “Swipe to Power Off” option.

Again, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and Home button all at the same time while your device is ON. Just continue even the "Swipe to Power Off" will appear, the device will shut down then the apple logo appears. That's the time you will release both buttons.

TIPS ON HOW TO EXTEND BATTERY LIFE

HOPE THIS HELPS
    Nag extend na life ng battery ko!... My problem is medju longer time na magwait ko nagcharge... Unlike before mga 5 hours ra now kai maabot naman ug 7hours oi.... Unsaon ni nku?

Quote Originally Posted by giacarsi View Post
    Nag extend na life ng battery ko!... My problem is medju longer time na magwait ko nagcharge... Unlike before mga 5 hours ra now kai maabot naman ug 7hours oi.... Unsaon ni nku?

Have you considered calibrating it as I mention above? Sometimes battery indication will false reading. It indicates "battery not full" even if it's already fully charged.

hahaha bisag e.off pana nimo bro.. inig charge nimo kay mo on raman na siyag iyaha..

Quote Originally Posted by ravits View Post
    hahaha bisag e.off pana nimo bro.. inig charge nimo kay mo on raman na siyag iyaha..
    yup,sakto ka bro. If fully drained jud ang batt nya e plug nimo mo display ang red batt symbol but not necessarily ON na siya (i mean fully booted). Mo fully ON na siya if nana gamay charge. Ako lang gi pun-an gamay instruction basin e switch OFF unya inig STEP 2.hehehe

Awwwww i get it now thanks hehehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by amorchuckie View Post
    Have you considered calibrating it as I mention above? Sometimes battery indication will false reading. It indicates "battery not full" even if it's already fully charged.
    Soooo sa imohang ipadpila ka hours mag charge?....

Quote Originally Posted by giacarsi View Post
    Soooo sa imohang ipadpila ka hours mag charge?....
    2-3 hours bro but if nakababad sa skype or any apps na connected sa internet all the timedugay ma full charge jud. E try daw charge na OFF ang wifi. Naka try naka calibrate bro?

Ni install ka ani nga app (click the link Battery Doctor HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store) bro?
    Last edited by amorchuckie; 10-07-2012 at 12:05 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast