Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how are android phones(android os)

planning to buy one,how do you find it

Android is very versatile.. naa ko g1. its not like winmo na very sensitive in the sense na soo much techi downloads and stuffs. android is way more cooler than i thought..

where did you buy G1 and for how much?

im keeping an eye on this.... my next phone might be an android phone instead of an iphone hehehe...

sayang i recently purchased an htc hd but im waiting for a android os release in xda para sa hd
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524898

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrain View Post
    Android is very versatile.. naa ko g1. its not like winmo na very sensitive in the sense na soo much techi downloads and stuffs. android is way more cooler than i thought..
    bro daghan apps m download for free?

Im using the G1 from T mobile since oct of last year, and so far, its very responsive and im perfectly happy with it.
    Apps are downloaded from the market most are free and some are for a small fee.
    One thing very important is that to fully enjoy G1 you have to have internet on all the time, like here in US theres a different data plan for the g1. I brought my G1 to the Philippines last april (its open by the way), and i wasnt able to enjoy the internet capacity coz no internet ang akong line sa globe, I went to globe to incorporate internet but none of them know how to do it. Anyway, i have to contend myself with wifi and it still work great.
    GPS, wifi, ym and google talk works flawless, i can even text phils buddies thru googletalk for free.
    Ahhh yeah one more thing, it has the software keyboard and hardware keyboard built in with the lates update... nothing reallyl compares to the hardware keypads unlike in the i phone.

Quote Originally Posted by king831 View Post
    bro daghan apps m download for free?
    yep, daghan good free apps for download. I am using appbrain <http://www.appbrain.com/> to find cool free apps. dili pa man pud ka palit ug apps sa market place so free apps lang sa. naa ko na kit-an sa torrents nga downloadable apps, mao lang prirated..

Default Re: how are android phones(android os)

Nice jud ang android phones..I have xperia daghan free apps...the only down sa android kay if grabe ka mogamit sa apps dali ma lowbatt so an extra battery might come in handy aside sa charger...

Default Re: how are android phones(android os)

i have a HTC g1 android if interested ka. text me 09227347382 or you can pm me

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast