Default Kyowa Electric Barbecue Grill

Grill your savory favorites to perfection with an Kyowa Electric Barbecue Grill.

Oval-shaped Electric Grill
    Adjustable Temperature Control
    Easy to clean
    Sate barbecue cravings by having quick grills using your own American Star Electric Barbecue Grill.
    It grills fast (compared to a charcoal or gas grill), is structured with chrome grill and
    durable stainless steel heating elements
    Its automatic control with thermostat makes grilling more convenient.
    This kind of design is easy to clean and saves you from eating into your prep time – giving you ample time to enjoy your party or any type of dining affair.
    Weight: 4kg
    Specifications: 230V - 50 HZ, 2000 watts with power indicator light
    Dimension: H: 27-in; L X W: 18X12-in
    Warranty:
    5 days replacement
    6 months repair warranty
    Redemption starts from December 12 to 27, 2012, 5 days after purchase, at Ensogo Office. Also available for delivery with extra charge.

(valued at P2000+)
    selling at ₱999 ( never been used)

call or text me at 09238127653

for picture reference visit ( love me twice items) in Facebook

or

ow, thanks, I'm interested in gas grills
    Do you have gas grills?
    Hope you have it

I guess, she was selling just one electric grill, however Ițd also be happy if she had more than that

pretty informative description, thanks. But I guess, youțve already sold it, lol. Speaking of grills and barbecue stuff, I'm literally going crazy when I taste barbecue, I can't explain this. Last month when I had birthday party, my wife as a gift for my birthday gave me 3 burner gas grill. Oooh, my god, you needed to be there to see the emotions! I was running all over the place and screaming how happy I am. Don't even ask why I have this obsession(my parents were vegan, however I've loved meat since my early years). This awesome grill she had found owing to the wellfed blog. There are described all best 3 burner grills and their pros and cons. My wife bought me The Camp Chef Tahoe Deluxe 3 Burner Grill as it is portable and can be easily used anywhere you'd like to have barbecue. Great choice thanks to reliable blog!

Quote Originally Posted by goodman2020 View Post
    pretty informative description, thanks. But I guess, youțve already sold it, lol. Speaking of grills and barbecue stuff, I'm literally going crazy when I taste barbecue, I can't explain this. Last month when I had birthday party, my wife as a gift for my birthday gave me 3 burner gas grill. Oooh, my god, you needed to be there to see the emotions! I was running all over the place and screaming how happy I am. Don't even ask why I have this obsession(my parents were vegan, however I've loved meat since my early years). This awesome grill she had found owing to the wellfed blog. There are described all best 3 burner grills and their pros and cons. My wife bought me The Camp Chef Tahoe Deluxe 3 Burner Grill as it is portable and can be easily used anywhere you'd like to have barbecue. Great choice thanks to reliable blog!
    I also use this site whenever I need help in making choice, great descriptions provided)

6.    Advertisement