Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default I need help...Pls watch out for stolen laptop

Hello, Istorya.net people,

My laptop has been stolen yesterday, October 9, about 12 noon. I already had the incident blottered and there were witnesses who saw the thief. I would like to request if anybody in istorya.net get wind of anybody dealing an e-machines brand 64-bit laptop with 1gb ram. This brand is not available locally, its been bought from ebay, thus there are only few around. I would really appreciate any information regarding the whereabouts of the laptop. I can be mailed at cocoy.jurado@gmail.com or can be called at the office at office hours 254-8521 or 254-8528. Thanks and more power.

-Cocoy

Default Re: I need help...Pls watch out for stolen laptop

do you have any suspect sir

naa gyud na colon sir... gdisplay2x or gbaligya... mga couple of months pa na i-display2x...

the witnesses helped me identify in the police station via cartographic sketch, a lady, 5"1 something, about 40's walks funny, slim with a bulge in the tummy, short hair. the witnesses noticed the lady coming from our street bringing a laptop bag. She was hailing for a taxi but unfortunately none would stop. so she asked assistance from the witnesses to let her ride. The witnesses asked her where she is going and what was she doing there. She answered "gisugo ko sa ako maguwang muari diri mukuha ug bag munaog ko sa gorordo". jokingly asked her if she even had money to pay for the taxi because she looked haggard. She showed the money but still no cab would stop. So they assisted her to ride a jeep instead, 13c or 13b going to talamban which would pass by gorordo(assuming thats were she really is going). few moments later, i rush out to the corner and saw the witnesses and asked if they saw somebody coming out from the corner carrying a laptop bag. They were shocked and told me the entire story. They assisted me in the police station blotter and cartographic sketches. She could possibly hide and deal the item in lorega or carreta or somewhere in gorordo. It would really be appreciated if anybody knows the wherabouts of this laptop:

E-machines 64bit
    Athlon processor
    1gb ram

if it hasnt been formatted yet, its running on a windows xp x64 edition with a login screen of cocoy.jurado

thanks and more power

ipa announce nlnag ni..? would it be better so that everyone would be aware

Yes that would be a good idea But dili ko kabaw unsaon na siya, how do we publicly announce something diri istorya?

so how did it end up in her hands? hope bad karma chases her. yeah, e-machines is not available locally, so it could easily be identified.

Bro na unsa pag kawat imo laptop? asa man nakawat dapit?

bitaw, gi-unsa man niya pagkuha sa imong laptop bro? can you share the whole story about this very very bad thing that happened to you.

btaw bro.

share us the story

and we'll share it to our relatives,friends and clients.

para ma aware pud sila.

if possible.

post it to all forums in the philippines.

naa pud raba sa bohol forum like istorya.

unya duol ra ang bohol.

( wa ko ni ingon na boholana to cya. daghan ko relative ngadto. )

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast