Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to move on from losing a loved one?

I just lost my hubby October of last year from a motorcycle accident...he left me with 2 kids...puro boys..liwat kaau niya ang duha...kng naa koy makit-an na butang or place that we used to have...makahinumdom jud dayon ko niya...nndot kaau isinggit...lahi kaayo akong life katong naa pa xa...he was my best friend and protector...hinatdan ko adto ug pagkaon sa kwarto...ug father figure jud xa sa iya mga anak...i wanna move on but i dnt think i can...cud sum1 teach me how to?

it's so painful to think about it sis,
    pero he is looking at you now
    wishing you to be strong for your two kids.

im trying my very best to be strong for my kids...i dnt want them to see nga sad ko coz i know nga nasakitan sad cla when they lost their dad i dnt wanna add to their pain...

@ TS i know comforting words don't really fix it overtime. You are grieving and its painful. For now, be around with friends and relatives. i promise u there is a light at the end of the tunnel

thanx for that inspiring words bro...im going out with my friends sometimes...i started to smile na...but im still not happy...coz everytime naa koy makasakay sa jeep nga manag-uyab or ngmotor nga angkas ang partner...makahinumdum jud dayon ko niya when we used to be like that...but being with friends is really helpful since i'm feeling a bit better now when im with them...but kng nna ko balik sa haus...back to reality.....

lisud dyd pg move on mga ingun ana nga hitabo maam..
    you need also to pray sa kahitas-an...
    sa mga nahitabo sa atong kinabuhi.. naa dyd rason ang Ginoo ana...

you have to be strong for your kids... dont mingle with the pain... pain is temporary but mga konsequensis ana permanent nana.. mao dapat mg malig-on dydka para sa inyong mga anak.. kung buhi pa imong bana dili to cya ganahan nga mg hilak ka or mg guol db? the way you describe him is protective kau saimoha ug sa inyong mga kids...

it takes time to heal.... and you cannot determine when, how.. but you've got to have FAITH.....
    everythings gonna be alright...salig sa kahitas-an maam.. lisud cya huna2x-on ug ms lisud buhaton pero dapat atong atubangun mga ingun ana nga pang hitabo sa kinabuhi...

ryt now im still trying to know the reason behind this...lisod kaau iexplain sa akong youngest son that his father is not coming back...kay everytime that he will talk about his father...maghope lng ghapon xa nga anytime soon mobalik ra iya papa sa amo...as far as i know bagay ra nang biyuda na status for those people aged 50 and up...i'm still on my mid 20's but here i am...a young widow...dili bagay

so sad....even i myself di ko kahibaw unsaon pag move on ani nga situation

paglingaw lingaw nalang sis sa imong kaugalingon para maka move on ka...

If you're strong enough face it, the bad memories will always be there,
    use it to make you stronger, thinking that you alone can give better future for your kids.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast