Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default is it hard to a guy to say to his girlfriend, " i don't like you anymore"

i wonder y guys were stupid. Wen times comes that they don't like there girlfriend anymore, they just vanish, they're like bubles. Is it hard to you guys to say " let us quit the relationship, i don't like the flow anymore" to your girlfriends? Is the reason,because your coward to face the girls anger? i need opinion, i just wonder y.

Default Re: is it hard to a guy to say to his girlfriend, " i don't like you anymore"

Quote Originally Posted by nadine eidloth
    ...Is it hard to you guys to say " let us quit the relationship, i don't like the flow anymore" to your girlfriends?...
    that's a sure hit honey. trust me... and it isn't about the fear of facing a girl's wrath or something. he he, that reason's kinda pathetic...

*peace

Default Re: is it hard to a guy to say to his girlfriend, " i don't like you anymore"

majority of men is like that forget the past and go on with a the future without minding the pain that the woman bears...but it's very difficult and impossible also to tell the girl that i don't like her anymore and besides if men say that in front of the girl's eye, surely that girl will lost her dignity and her self esteem.........so....it is very dfficult to address that kind of behavior.....

Blog Entries

wa pud ku kasabot ngano ingana na oie... lisura pud sabton ang laki oi/.

@grlnxtdor16: that's you impression about men......but depende ra na sa laki kung serious siya nimo or diwe....

depende sa babae...

to : jerx d great
    What made you think that girl lose it's dignity when telling her the relationship is over?
    For me, telling the relationship is over is much good rather than thinking that it still there while you guys just doing fun of us.

jerx d great
    how would we know that the guy is serious, and not just making trick towards girl?

homebrew
    what do you mean depende sa babaye? depende if she is liberated enough or she is so emotional to handle the truth?

i just want my guy to tell me straight that he doesn't like me or love me the way he used to... bhala na kung sakit sa akong part, bsta he's being true and he is telling me what's true. kai dli ko gnahan anang plinastikay...

maybe hard sa iyahang part pgtel sa ako. but if naa ko feeling nga na change cya i'll ask him straight whether he still love me or not.....

i don't want to waste my time with the person i love but does not love me na. i'll cry of course.....i'll get hurt of course. but getting hurt is just part of the game.

so guys, if mka incounter mo ug gurl nga parihas sa nko, swerte mo but if not, well you should be very good in pretending......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast