Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default gi unsa ninyo pag start ug invest sa stocks ug mutual fund?

hi..this thread kay para sa mga newbie na walai idea sa MF ug stocks like me... please share sa inyo steps na gibuhat para maka invest sa MF ug stocks..

Default Re: gi unsa ninyo pag start ug invest sa stocks ug mutual fund?

Generally, both are the same: find a broker.

MFs: IMG, Sunlife. But I suggest IMG kay gamay ra kaayo ang minimum and you can choose from different companies. Broker ang IMG sa mga MF companies outside MM. The drawback though kay ipadala pa sa Makati ang application so medyo delayed ang pagsulod sa investment. Nevertheless, gamay ra kaayo ang difference so matolerate ra. But if naa kay dako2 nga amount, go straight to companies that offer MFs. Sunlife ra akong nahibaw-an diri sa Cebu.

Stocks: Either go for traditional or online brokers. In my experience, nindot ang online kay real time ang transaction. I haven't tried traditional but considering the convenience sa online brokers, makatrade or palit ka anytime and anywhere (as long as it's between 9am-12nn and naay internet connection). Citiseconline, BPI Trade, and Philstocks are some of the online brokers that I know. About traditional brokers, ATR Kim Eng akong nahibaw-an diri sa Cebu located sa Cebu Holdings. Good thing about traditional brokers kay you could solicit advices personally. Though naay mga tips and advices ang online, nothing beats a person-to-person interaction. I slightly favor online.

Application: Fill up the forms, provide the minimum amount to invest, and complete the requirements. Opening an account is the easy part, waiting and keeping your investment afloat and growing fast is the challenge part.

First, I go to a broker dealer for MF (IMG : Biggest Distributor for MF,s for PhilEquity, FAMI and PhilAm c/0 RSA (Rampver Strategic Advisors)).
    Second, prepare 2 valid IDs, one gov't issued, 1 valid ID
    Third, Fill up Investment Application form with your Risk Assesstment Form
    Fourth, Pay to the broker and the broker will send it to the partner MF companies.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 03-04-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    Application: Fill up the forms, provide the minimum amount to invest, and complete the requirements. Opening an account is the easy part, waiting and keeping your investment afloat and growing fast is the challenge part.
    How much is the minimum investment? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bb_chiz View Post
    How much is the minimum investment? Thanks.
    Depende sa company. Sa IMG you can invest in MF for P5,000 in the company of your choice (PhilEquity, FAMI, PAMI to name a few). I think that in other companies the minimum amount is much more than that.

You can also start investing directly in stocks for a minimum amount of P5,000.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    Depende sa company. Sa IMG you can invest in MF for P5,000 in the company of your choice (PhilEquity, FAMI, PAMI to name a few). I think that in other companies the minimum amount is much more than that.

You can also start investing directly in stocks for a minimum amount of P5,000.
    Thanks so much. I'm interested of getting an investment in MF or Stocks. My brother advised me to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by bb_chiz View Post
    Thanks so much. I'm interested of getting an investment in MF or Stocks. My brother advised me to have one.
    It's really good to invest in either MF and stocks and if you could start the the earlier, the better. Valuations are cheap right now so you could get bargain prices and more shares. The market will get up real soon and prices (valuations) will go up as well. Right now is really a great time to invest. Just an advice though.

mga bro ganahan btaw ko sa idea ug MF and stock market.. bt ga wonder ko unsa mas nice gyud investan in a long term goal.. meaning im planing to used MF or stock as a replacement for my savings.. in a monthly basis let say I can save 1k so asa mas nindot e invest sa mf or sa stock? naa mo ma advise? thanks..

nice to know nagkadaghan ang interesado sa mutual fund/stock market..

i strongly advice na invest first og time to study about the system. hinay hinay lang gud, daghan ra ka makat onan along the way..daghan free source sa internet, naay mga seminars, books. kung naay dili kaayo masabtan, then ask sa ato beterano..mas dali maka relate kung naa nay basic. naa pod virtual game sa PSE for stock, trade ka sa live market with virtual money... while nag study ka naa pod hands on para mas dali ma absorb.

sir ask lang ko ba ig invest nakog 5000 pwd pa na madungagan?

unya wala nay laing fees ana?

asa dapit ang IMG dre cebu sir

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast