Default SOUNDGARDEN Singer CHRIS CORNELL Dead At 52

SOUNDGARDEN singer Chris Cornell died Wednesday night, his representative has confirmed.

The representative, Brian Bumbery, called Cornell's passing "sudden and unexpected." He added in a statement: "His wife Vicky and family were shocked to learn of his sudden and unexpected passing, and they will be working closely with the medical examiner to determine the cause. They would like to thank his fans for their continuous love and loyalty and ask that their privacy be respected at this time."

The 52-year-old musician was in Detroit where he performed with SOUNDGARDEN at the Fox Theatre.

Read more at Soundgarden Singer Chris Cornell Dead At 52 - Blabbermouth.net

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    fack this man ............

layne staley, kurt cobain, shanoon hoon, scott weiland, michael jackson, george michael and now chris cornell .... why are the great one's dying early ....

so sad with this news

Elvis Presley, 42.
    John Lennon, 40.

RIP Chris Cornell. Such a talented musician. His Temple of the Dog group and its self-titled album is my favorite Cornell creation (but still, PJ's Ten is a godsend for me). I still have the CD but the case is already broken. It was gifted to me by my aunt and in the album there was a cover photo of the band with Vedder. Even thought Vedder was a former member.

I admit, I was a little late appreciating other grunge bands because I had a severe case of PJ fanaticism. hahaha

But even though he's resting in peace now, I didn't really like Soundgarden coz it sounded almost identical to STP (or was it STP copying them?). For me, TotD was his best formed group throughout his career and his voice those years was so incredible, powerful, he can reach high notes with ease.

Never thought he will commit suicide in spite of all his fame and glory. Again, RIP!

wahhh h, bago pa gud nag minaw sa iya song sa youtube.. RIP

One more time around
    -Might do it.

One more time around
    -Might make it.

One more time around
    -Might do it.

One more time around

The day I tried to live

---

R.I.P (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwDlcx3HWAU

nakahilak ko naminaw

bisan wala ko kaila aning tawhana personally pero he is one of those who i consider "soundtrack of my life".
    I ripped my CD in iTunes paps just now... as tribute to Chris Cornell, will be playing this through the night hehe

"If I write a song and put it out there, it's not mine anymore, "It takes on a life of its own, and when you listen to it, it becomes your song. And over the course of generations, those meanings will change." -chris cornell

Rest in Peace on one of the great icons of music industry.

Part of the collection, naukayan sa kaban, buhi pa intawn.

Last edited by adminroot; 07-07-2017 at 08:09 AM.

10.    Advertisement