Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Business Opportunity or Educational Degree?

Hi, i would like to ask for opinions regarding this topic, business opportunity or educational degree? please feel free to post your comments.

hi there...

i would say educational degree first before attending to business opportunity.

thank you for your opinion j_ybanez, is it really significant to have an educational degree? for example, if your father is having difficulty in handling your business cause his old and needs some leisure time and being the only son, you are the only one who have the opportunity to help them? would you give up education or how could you handle the two at the same time?

Hi,

I would say build your skills and capability.

An educational degree will not get you far if it does not increase your skills.

It is good to open doors telling prospective employwers that you have such and such degree, but at the end, they will hire and retain you based o your skills and ability to deliver what they ask you to do.

im workin in an environment na daghan au graduate gusto mosud but they just cant seem to make it...n undergrad ko....naswertehan ra ko coz i had the skills and knowledge to hack it out sa skong job now...

but im goion back to school to continue my studies,y?coz its for my satisfaction,nothing else.....

my father is willing to give me a business and the only thing is that i don't have much time to take care of it cause i'm a student as of now.

wow! swerteha nimo Sir, gi anak gyud ka with golden spoon.

Capital/money to start a business or existing business pass to you? If the former ang answer, its nice man tangali but you need to address kung unsa man gyud ang imong priority. Kay kung unsa may atong priority, i believe mao pod toy atong passion..... IMHO

Default Go for the opportunity!

Being successful is not just all about EDUCATION... The fact is, should you go to school where you are even more EDUCATED than your EDUCATORS?

I pity all those graduates out there which havn't learned the real secret for how to be successful.. All you need to learn to be successful is "DESKARTE SA LIFE"...

If you know how to think outside the box and chose the right decision on all the choices and doubts in life. For sure you would become a great MAN/WOMAN someday....

Me, I only step college for 3 months in AMA College Jones.. Sad to say, I have learned NOTHING for all they teach are alreay learned. If there are something that is not yet learned, it's not worth to learn.. You know it! most you will learn from school is KABUANG...

Since I left my studies, I promise to myself that if I will not LEARN then I need to EARN to be productive of my time (out of school).. Then, I started a business.. Then I made it to success or probably not yet for I am not satified yet with $2,000/month...

These are not conflicting goals. Education is very important because it will lead you to have a good "DISKARTE SA LIFE". YOu need education or else you could not write nor read nor know how to use the internet.. The thing is everyone have different interests. If an intelligent person has interest in making money for sure he'll find less problems coz he knows what to do.. with all the planning and everything. It just happened that most of them treasure knowledge more than money.. Its a matter of what's important for you.. Success on the other hand have different meanings in every individual. But everyone could be successful in all areas of their lives. This is the education we should tell everyone. Financial success actually is a great help for greater success. But check your motives coz at times it keeps us away for this greater success...

thank you for all the opinions..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast