Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default if you'd be able to change one thing about fashion.. what would that be?

those very pointy shoes that look like alligators...kanang buwaya jud og nawng!

Default Re: if you'd be able to change one thing about fashion.. what would that be?

sandals worn with socks! ewww

Default Re: if you'd be able to change one thing about fashion.. what would that be?

those very short, hipster skirts... I was hoping that it goes with a bloomer so that I can wear it!

design more clothes for plus sizes!

hair na naka tiss.

i think fashion designers should stop creating or designing clothes that non-sense,crumpy.trashy and out of this world design esp. they feature in their designs in a fashion show. It too exagerating that their clothes can't be wear in an ordinary day. Were not living in a fantasy world that we need to dress like an alien or fantasy characters. A real fashion or desgin that can be wear at any day or any occassion that even ordinary people can jive into it. Mock me! if yo don't agree with my opinion.

would change fashion's relative word---- trend. Instead of that word, it should be ----style----. Haven't you all noticed that because of trends, a good fraction of the population dresses the same way? Fashion is supposed to be fun... now, where is the fun in that?

Quote Originally Posted by evonne the great
    would change fashion's relative word---- trend. Instead of that word, it should be ----style----. Haven't you all noticed that because of trends, a good fraction of the population dresses the same way? Fashion is supposed to be fun... now, where is the fun in that?
    mao jed!!!!

the spelling? it shud be spelled V A N I T Y..

Blog Entries

models heheh

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast