Seldom do we get the chance to say kind words of appreciation to our teachers when we are in school.

this thread is devoted to this fact to be able to say thank you for whatever good things they were (the teacher)able to impart into your still gullible innocent minds then in the 4 walls of the classroom when we were yet still safely within the sheltered environment in the academe(away from the influence of the outside worldz) and unlike now stuck in the ratrace of the real world..

I take the chance to say kudos to the ff. mentors I had the pleasure in my growing up years.though I could not say if they can return the compliment.

mdam.Basilgo-prep teacher for being patient enough to lead me thru the bathroom when i needed to.

Madm.Quinonez-english for instilling the love of the Queens language.

Both were from SJA

madam Saw-the best english teacher, accent impeccable and grammar purrfect..
Madm cuyos -for passing me in her awful boring Filipino subject
Rey Villanueva-for his green jokes in CL(non sequitor)
Ms villareal(Biyay)for hiding her heart of gold by being a mean teacher to push us to study hard.. was only doing it to help us..

the above were from slsm..

to engr Sencil for the patience in our disinterest in his subject
teacher Desiree- the cutie teacher in rt101, for the eye candy we savored.
Rey tisado-for the patience of Job for us badlungon the radiology dept.of CebuDoc.

dra fortunato for having me take 2 in genetics..i was so busy then watching gigs.and boozing up at the boulevard and foodstreet..

CDC ..

now its your turn for your tribute to your teachers.. :mrgreen: