Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast

Default Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla Altis

For me mas nindotan ko sa performance and looks sa Honda Civic. Please share your opinion.

Mas nindot ang Civic sa looks but ang Altis pang economical sa gas.

i Love HondA! CiViC!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

practicality = altis

looks = depends on whos looking

price = altis

fuel consumption = altis

parts availability = altis

service = altis

durability = both

so, you do the math

we just find out on the race... Altis Vs Civic hehehehe joke2x

But I think I like on the 8th generation of the Altis than Civic. it has semi-luxury design while the Civic 2007 ang2x pagka-sporty look. unless you add some mods on it.

*but* in terms of suspension and braking system.. I go for Civic
    *but* in Hi-tech system advantages.. I go for Altis.

my family has honda car not civic in particular from 2002 until now and its still in good condition. Honda had really live up to its standards. civic, honda, civic, honda, go for honda cars

5 Reasons why civic is the obvious choice.

1. I think Honda Civic has the better looks and design because the design is so futuristic. Hands down to the Honda designers. The Altis is just like an uplift of the old model. too old fashioned for me.

2. The Honda Civic has the better engine. Of course no comparison. People use Honda Civic to race, altis for taxi.

3. The civics interior is bigger and the gauges are digital. Very nice kaau

4. Civic has slower depreciation value than the Altis.

5. Even old model civics are still being pampered and dressed up while the corolla or altis are made as taxis or junked.

Its not that altis is a bad car. I just think the Honda Civic is the better car.

i never saw taxi "honda cars" in the road..i think i go for honda in a sporty and performance...

you will never find a honda taxe. its not allowed. naa sa contract that you cant use honda cars as taxi or for any public use..

id go for Mazda 3 AHAHAHAHA

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast