Page 1 of 55 123411 ... LastLast

Default Part-time HOMEBASED Transcriptionist

$1 / 6-minute audio

Callgraph has now changed its name to Scribie

($150/month if you are offered a contract (part-time contract position, 4-6hrs/working day) after submitting high quality work, in my case during my 5th month and after working on 200+ files)

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ASKING ME ABOUT DETAILS OR LEAVING ME PMs ON DETAILS, ETC. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS HERE.

REMEMBER: YOU ARE NOT UP FOR THIS JOB IF YOU ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS THAT CAN BE ANSWERED IN THIS FIRST POST. LEARN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

A PERFECT EXAMPLE: "HOW DO I APPLY FOR THIS JOB? PWEDE KO ANI? UNSAY REQUIREMENTS?"

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. YOU KNOW HOW TO READ, RIGHT?

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ THEN THIS JOB IS PERFECTLY NOT FOR YOU!

OVERVIEW
    Scribie.com offers a great opportunity to augment your income by transcribing audio files to text. You can work with us as a freelance transcriber and get paid for it. Once approved you can login to your Scribie.com account anytime and select files which are available for transcription and/or review. The files are around 6 minutes or shorter and you can check the quality before selecting. There are also no monthly commitments, obligations or minimum withdrawal limits. Payment is prompt and you are free to delete your account anytime.
    If you are an experienced transcriber and have unused time on your hand then Scribie.com can help you to fill that up. If you are starting your career as a transcriptionist then you can gain valuable experience and hone your skills on Scribie.com.
    We have transcribed more than 103,504.78 minutes of audio to date and have paid out around $29,295.62 to our transcribers and reviewers.

REQUIREMENTS
    - Fast typing speed
    - Good comprehension of English
    - A verified PayPal account
    - Own computer and internet connection
    - Good quality headset
    - Either Firefox, Chrome or Safari web browser
    - Latest version of Adobe Flash Player for your web browser

TRANSCRIPTION PROCESS
    Our transcription process consists of three steps; Raw Transcription, Review and Verification. In Raw Transcription the audio is transcribed and incomprehensible parts marked with blanks. During Review the Raw Transcript is corrected and timestamps and speaker initials are added. Reviews are proofread and the final transcript is prepared during Verification. A detailed description of our process is available here.

PAYMENTS
    We pay $10 per audio hour for Raw Transcription and Reviews. The earnings are credited to your Scribie.com account once your submission is reviewed and it accumulates there. It can be withdrawn to your PayPal account anytime. You can use any PayPal account as long as it is verified and not in use already. We do not support any other payment methods currently.

APPROVAL PROCESS
    After you have submitted your application we will review it either accept or reject it. If accepted you will be added to the waiting list for transcription test. An invite for the test will be sent to your email address once we have test files available for you. After you submit the test file it will be reviewed and evaluated against our guidelines. If found satisfactory you will be approved as a transcriber (and paid for the test file). If not, we will provide you the reviewed file so that you can compare it with yours and check the mistakes.
    After approval you may be promoted to Reviewer if your Raw Transcripts are consistently rated as Good or Excellent by our reviewers. After some number of reviews you will be able to review your own Raw Transcript submissions and effectively double your pay rate. You can also refer your friends and colleagues and earn a 2% commission on their earnings after approval.
    If rejected you can re-take the test anytime. The maximum number of attempts for the test is 10. You can also defer your test and take it at a later date if you wish.
    You do not have to pay any fee for the test; it's free.

You do not have to pay any amount for the test. Its free.

NOTE: You will need to have a account for this so that they can send your pay there. They don't take money from you. And this is absolutely free, except for the PayPal part because they charge you $1 for verification BUT IS REFUNDABLE once you have verified your credit card.

I JUST WANT TO STRESS THIS OUT: YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD BE VERIFIED SO THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE REJECTED, BUT IT IS STILL THE COMPANY'S PREROGATIVE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT YOUR APPLICATION, BUT AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO BE ACCEPTED AND GET A QUE FOR THE TEST THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE A VERIFIED ACCOUNT.

How to apply for a Paypal account.

How to verify your Paypal account.

You should learn how to use Google, because this job will also need you to do research on terms, proper nouns used, names of places you are not familiar with, etc.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIT CARD ? ? ? NO WORRIES!

THEN READ THIS Tutorial for with Unionbank EON

OR TRY THIS VIDEO LINK

YOU CAN WITHDRAW ALL YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT (BPI, BDO, METROBANK, ETC) BUT YOU WILL NEED A CREDIT CARD OR UNIONBANK EON TO REGISTER FOR PAYPAL. DEBIT/ATM CARDS OTHER THAN UNIONBANK EON ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR PAYPAL REGISTRATION.

If you want to apply and know more infos, click the link below, don't give me your email adds or PM for the details and etc, just click the link and read all the details there, it's just that simple:

FOR MORE INFO/QUERIES AND FOR APPLICATIONS, CLICK THE LINK BELOW

Scribie Freelance Transcriptionist Application Form, Complete Guides and FAQs

Click the tabs on the page to learn more about the job, it's guidelines, instructions, samples, etc.
    TIP: Upon filling-up the application, set your words-per-minute to a higher level so that you will be prioritized on queing for taking the exam.

TESTIMONIALS OF ISTORYA MEMBERS WHO HAVE ALREADY STARTED TRANSCRIBING:

Quote Originally Posted by reginakrys View Post
    yes, and they really pay. dili ni cya scam. $1 for 6 audio minutes. naa files nga dli claro, but mkapili rman pud ka. ni stop nlng nuon ko ani kay akong worktime mgdepend sa akong bata.. kung muhilak cya, mahunong jud ang trabaho, then dli raba ma-pause ang time ana. hehe. but nice cya for those nga mkawork 1-2 hrs straight without interruptions..

As of 2/18/11. Just got an email from CG Owner, didn't expect na they will offer me a part-time contract @ $150/month, 4-6 hrs/working day..nice..by the way, they offered me this after my 200+ files transcribed and ~5 month of doing this as part-time, and of course high quality work. I'm not sure if this is definitive but I guess they offer contracts when they are in need of additional work force outside transcription/review

Hello,

First, we would like to thank you for choosing CallGraph.Biz [Scribie] to work on audio transcription. We are impressed with the high quality of your work and we commend that.

Further we will like to offer you a part time contract position at CallGraph.Biz [Scribie]. The job duties would include:

1) Verification (proofreading) of reviewed files.
    2) Preparing the final transcript for delivery.

It might also involve occasional transcription/reviews of left over files. For these you will be paid at the usual rate of $10/ah.

For this position we offer a $150 salary per month and a variable quarterly performance bonus. This is over and above your earnings for transcription and reviews.

You must have around 4 to 6 hours of dedicated time every working day. You have to be online during that period so that we can assign the files to you for verification and monitor the progress. You can choose the time slot as per your convenience.

We will give you an initial training on how to do the verification using our system. You can try out a few files and decide thereafter if you want to take it up. The training will conducted over Skype. The training period does not include any compensation.

We need you to start as soon as possible. Therefore please acknowledge this email and revert back to me within 2 days. If you have further questions or would like to discuss it, please call me at callgraph [Scribie] on Skype.

Best Regards,
    Rajiv.

SCREENSHOTS AND PROOF THAT THIS IS FOR REAL:

Here's a screenshot of my earnings and how your workspace looks like: (bago pa mn ko ngsugod so gamay pa ako earning)

Here is my earnings as of Sept 27, 2010. Recently I can do at least 5 files per day so that's $5 a day, and I can still do more depending on the availability of workload like the above screenshot where 100+ files were given for transcribing:

As of 10/1/10, here's my earnings in just 5days:

UPDATE 10/5/2010:

Finally, I withdrew my earnings to Paypal. This is my 1-week worth of work. Here are the screenshots:

FIRST UPDATE:

NOT BAD FOR A PART-TIME JOB!!! PhP1,450 in 1 week!!! Mura na og minimum wage worker! hehehe! And there's no limit to how much you can earn, basta kugihan lang jud ka!

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN AFTER I WITHDRAWN MY PAYPAL MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. THE FACT THAT THEY ALREADY SENT MONEY TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS PROOF ENOUGH THAT THEY REALLY PAY YOU! =D

And here's my latest update, as of Feb 13, 2011.

<div id='scribie-profile-widget' data-host='widgets.scribie.com' data-code='7da68124f75c7f4f4e4a0bb4357675a41b581cf4'> </div>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://widgets.scribie.com/render/profile'></script>*
    Last edited by FranZeno; 01-11-2012 at 06:27 PM.

unsay requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by tata01221 View Post
    unsay requirements?
    You only need a verified Paypal account para mk.apply..that's all..

hi, im interested, is this legit bro? nakadawat na ka sa imong sweldo?

Quote Originally Posted by jenpai View Post
    hi, im interested, is this legit bro? nakadawat na ka sa imong sweldo?
    Yup..nk.pondo na sa ila ako sweldo, then I can withdraw it from them to my PayPal account anytime..but they will charge 2% off your pay if below $30 imo i.withdraw, so sa krn wa pa mn ko nk.abot $30 ako lng sa g.pondo sa ila ako sweldo..but you can withdraw anytime..

Unsaon pagverify ang paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by hella_hellz View Post
    Unsaon pagverify ang paypal?
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...firmed-outside

nakalimot na ko g.unsa to nko pg.verify sa ako acct sa una..but if i'm not mistaken, naa ra nay tab or option sa imo account na verify you account..usually ang way sa paypal to verify your credit card is billing you with a small amount ($1-2) then m.appear na sa imo billing na ipada gkn sa imo bank..the billing will contain a 4-digit security number (that's your verification number) you will have to input it sa text box sa imo paypal account to verify and that's it..

mao na ako pg.verify sa ako acct sa una..i don't know but I think there are also other ways..GL

try searching sa youtube for vid tutorials..

pila ang TAT ani bro?

Quote Originally Posted by meelaii123 View Post
    pila ang TAT ani bro?
    unsay TAT?

turn around time.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 55 123411 ... LastLast