Red face dog boarding house OR someone who can care for my 2 dogs for around 2 months

hi!

i just moved to an apartment where its rather difficult to keep pets. i am presently making arrangements with a friend right now who can provide me a more permanent place to have my dogs.

but for the time being, i need someone who can take care of my 2 dogs for around 2 months, a female rottweiler and a female doberman.

i would prefer if you already have a dog cage that's at least 3ft wide, 4ft in length, and 4ft high.

all the rest of the details like how much you will charge me for the job, the dog food, etc., lets just discuss when we talk.

please PM me or contact me at <deleted>.

thanks!

i thought i'd update this with some thoughts that i gathered while this post was active.

i found a "boarding house" for my 2 dogs already - provided to me by labidud, and at a very reasonable monthly rate.

nindot kaayu kay breeder sad siya who had lots of cages used for boarding female dogs nga gipa-stud sa ilang male dogs. unya naa man sila bakante nga 2 ka cage, so it worked out perfectly.

---

some things that i realized during the time this ad was active is that i had quite a few friends asking me whether i found a place already - because they too were looking for short term dog boarding. usually, their situation is that they would have to go on vacation for a week - and they either have no place to leave their dogs with, or in some of them, they would rather pay someone to look after their dogs rather than inconvenience some of their friends by leaving their dogs with them.

another good advantage to leaving your dogs to experienced dog care takers versus just leaving them with friends is that the experienced care takers almost always already know how to approach all kinds of breeds, even the large and aggressive breeds like rottweilers and dobermans, etc.

overall - i think there is a market for this kind of service in Cebu. ug maayu unta ug naay mu provide ug ingon ani nga service on a more permanent basis.

Default Re: dog boarding house OR someone who can care for my 2 dogs for around 2 months

Is there anyone offering this kind of service? Or naa mo kaila?

Quote Originally Posted by tsadi View Post
    i thought i'd update this with some thoughts that i gathered while this post was active.

i found a "boarding house" for my 2 dogs already - provided to me by labidud, and at a very reasonable monthly rate.

nindot kaayu kay breeder sad siya who had lots of cages used for boarding female dogs nga gipa-stud sa ilang male dogs. unya naa man sila bakante nga 2 ka cage, so it worked out perfectly.

---

some things that i realized during the time this ad was active is that i had quite a few friends asking me whether i found a place already - because they too were looking for short term dog boarding. usually, their situation is that they would have to go on vacation for a week - and they either have no place to leave their dogs with, or in some of them, they would rather pay someone to look after their dogs rather than inconvenience some of their friends by leaving their dogs with them.

another good advantage to leaving your dogs to experienced dog care takers versus just leaving them with friends is that the experienced care takers almost always already know how to approach all kinds of breeds, even the large and aggressive breeds like rottweilers and dobermans, etc.

overall - i think there is a market for this kind of service in Cebu. ug maayu unta ug naay mu provide ug ingon ani nga service on a more permanent basis.
    Are you looking for a grooming salon and dog hotel that will love and care for your 4-legged baby/ies like family while you are away? Look no further -park your dogs at the SHIHPOMAPOO Dog Hotel & Salon in Cebu while you travel! You can also have your dogs groomed while you wait. Take a nap in one of our private rooms and enjoy a cup of coffee when you wake up! Grooming rates are fairly reasonable!

So if you are looking for a Dog Hotel and Grooming Salon that understands you, come check out Shihpomapoo Dog Hotel at #3 Camia Street, Camella Homes, Lapu-Lapu City. It's less than 15 minutes away from the Airport (if you drive slow or stuck in heavy traffic).

SHIHPOMAPOO DOG HOTEL is a one-stop all-inclusive Dog Hotel that offers doggie day care, boarding services, kennel, dog spa & salon with ala carte services, bed & breakfast and dog cafe for humans.

For more inquiries, please call 5111197 or send a text to 09231484501. Check out our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Are you looking for a grooming salon and dog hotel that will love and care for your 4-legged baby/ies like family while you are away? Look no further -park your dogs at the SHIHPOMAPOO Dog Hotel & Salon in Cebu while you travel! You can also have your dogs groomed while you wait. Take a nap in one of our private rooms and enjoy a cup of coffee when you wake up! Grooming rates are fairly reasonable!

So if you are looking for a Dog Hotel and Grooming Salon that understands you, come check out Shihpomapoo Dog Hotel at #3 Camia Street, Camella Homes, Lapu-Lapu City. It's less than 15 minutes away from the Airport (if you drive slow or stuck in heavy traffic).

SHIHPOMAPOO DOG HOTEL is a one-stop all-inclusive Dog Hotel that offers doggie day care, boarding services, kennel, dog spa & salon with ala carte services, bed & breakfast and dog cafe for humans.

For more inquiries, please call 5111197 or send a text to 09231484501. Check out our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

7.    Advertisement