Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default pwede ma upgrade?

Help behhh

gusto ko upgrade ako pc but i dont know if pwede ba cya.
    i like to upgrade to Intel Core Duo and my pc ang socket kay PGA 478.. Pentium 4 2.8 ako motherboard kay P4PE-X/TE
    pwede ba na cya ma upgrade? or what m i gna do for upgrade ako pc?

Default Re: pwede ma upgrade?

ibaligya imo mobo and cpu, palit ug Core2Dou na CPU and mobo.

kung ang ram nimo DDR400, pwede rana sa uban na mobo na socket775

Quote Originally Posted by vladmire
    ibaligya imo mobo and cpu, palit ug Core2Dou na CPU and mobo.

kung ang ram nimo DDR400, pwede rana sa uban na mobo na socket775
    sakto jud si vladmire...

if you want cheap mobo, try P5VDC-MX kadto green edition para pwede C2D or P5PE-MX.

you cant upgrade with your current Motherboard ky lain ila sockets...

if you want cheap mobo, try P5VDC-MX kadto green edition para pwede C2D or P5PE-MX.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard na ang P5VDC-MX? unsay C2D? pasenscya na kay wala koy world ana gyud.
    akng Ram kay pc400 but if i baligya naku akng motherboard and cpu, ang tanan nlng kay bantay walay mopalit.

unsa may pinakataas or equal sa speed sa intel core? naa pa bay upgrade ni akoang pc?

thanks for replying guys..

Quote Originally Posted by D woRld S nOt EnOuGH

Motherboard na ang P5VDC-MX? unsay C2D? pasenscya na kay wala koy world ana gyud.
    akng Ram kay pc400 but if i baligya naku akng motherboard and cpu, ang tanan nlng kay bantay walay mopalit.

unsa may pinakataas or equal sa speed sa intel core? naa pa bay upgrade ni akoang pc?

yes motherboard na. mura'g 3.0 ra pinakataas ana. ako pa nimo, change the motherboard and the processor kay for sure you are using ddr400 ram if am not mistaken.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

yah motherboard na cya...maoh na akong gamit....karon C2D ready nana and combo with DDR and DRR2

Intel Core2Duo uses socket 775 so you need to buy a motherboard the supports that socket. With newer mobos, you probablly need to replace your DDR400 with DDR2. If I'm not mistaken, you're using a Graphics Card on an AGP slot. Sad to say, you need to replace you're graphics card too 'coz most of the new mobos that support Core2Duo (C2D) only accepts Graphics cards on a PCI-Express slot (PCI-E Cards).

The question now is that, are you willing to replace basically almost everything inside your cpu? Intel C2D - processor, DDR400 - RAM, P4PE-X/TE - Motherboard, and AGP Graphics Card

Hmm... if you don't or can't, I can suggest you go with what the people here are suggesting. If you want retain your RAM and AGP Graphics Card (you didn't state yet what model), you should get the motherboard -> Asus P5VDC-MX or Asrock 775DUAL-VSTA (Both are priced at P3k+). These are few motherboards that supports both DDR400 and DDR2 and has both AGP slot and PCI-Express slot.

If you don't know what processor you should buy, I suggest you go with the Intel Core2Duo. The fastest Core2Duo locally available is probably X6800 2.9GHz (around P50k). Don't get the lower variants wrong. They're definitely fast too. Even the cheap C2D E4300 1.8GHz (P6.5k) can kick the ass of the Pentium D 3.0GHz. In today's generation of intel processors, you definitely must not look only at the GHz.

Goodluck in your quest in upgrading I hope I contributed something that could help you. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by wAn_eyE
    Even the cheap C2D E4300 1.8GHz (P6.5k) can kick the ass of the Pentium D 3.0GHz. In today's generation of intel processors, you definitely must not look only at the GHz.
    true. dili na tanawn ang Ghz ra, dapat model and specs sad sa Processor.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

maoh jud noh..nayahaha....specs jud...so kanos ah man ka mo UPGRADE sa emong pc bro ??

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast