Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default can i still use these old lenses for my canon?

goodpm!
    i was wondering if i can still use these old slr lenses to my canon 550d?
    if magamitan ba ni ug adapter or something...

here are pics of the lenses

Default Re: can i still use these old lenses for my canon?

if EOS mount, then yes. if FD mount, then no. if those are your lenses, then the best way to know is to try them out.

they're my moms.. they don't fit.. small ra au- i was wondering if naa bay adapter ring or what that i could use for these lens to fit on my canon...

maybe. chances are, those are nikon lenses. there's a nikon to canon adaptor for sale somewhere out there. but if you buy that, you'll have no control over the aperture from the camera, but as i see, you can control aperture from the lens itself. i'm talking about the 35-135 btw. plus there's no option to autofocus. so you'll be manual all the way. as for the 42-75, dli makita ang likod sa lens, so i have no idea.

ask your mom what camera was used with these lenses. or if you want, you can google these lenses and find out what cameras they fit into.

I'm using an M42 to EOS adapter so I can use screw mount lenses with my Canon 450D.

Google for the old lenses you have and find out what mount they have and get the adapters for them from e-bay. I got all my adapters from ebay. Just make sure the sellers' ratings are 100%. Ask them to ship via EMS kay kung SAL perteng dugaya.

ok2.. thank you so much guys.!

im not trying to add up fire but i agree to genghis, mao sad ni naka nindot sa Nikon. murag na answer naman ang pangutana sa mga previous replies, ako lang pon-an. base sa picture sa lens nimo murag dili nana nimo magamit sa imo 550D
    Quote Originally Posted by genghis2510 View Post
    This is the reason why I switched to Nikon after having started with Canon. I envied my Nikon friends who were still using their twenty-year old Nikon slr lens with their new Nikon dlsr. Nikon's loyalty to its customers goes beyond technology. Nikon does not drop old friends with every new technology - like Canon.

So, if you you want to compliment a friend who's been with you through thick and thin ... just say to him or her, "You're a true Nikon!"

i've read that the hanimex lens kay magamit pa using an olympus OM mount.. i'll try to check if where ko maka-palit if wala here, ebay nalang but anyway, thank you sa tanan ni reply.. much appreciated

boss, naa ba adapter nga canon to nikon?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast