Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Start your own foodcart without franchising it

Earn as much as 1,800- 2000 out of 600.00 capital ( 1 mixture). Imagine selling 2 - 3 mixtures a day. In less than 1 month you will get your Return of Investment

Japanese Cake Foodcart & Countertop Operation

PACKAGE 1: 18,000 PACKAGE 2: 35000

Package inclusions:
    - training for the crew, assistance during the opening
    - additional training for the ice scramble (180 puhunan , muabot na og 650-700, shake same lang
    - japanese cake maker ( OPTIONAL - pwede rag ang molder ra ang paliton then ang
    mga gamit mo assist rako og pamalit, ang bayran kay 15000 ang gamay / 32000 ang dako)
    - tongs,
    - pail for the mixture
    - balloon whip, mixing bowls
    - prycegas tank, ( for 18000 > empty ; for 35000 > refilled)
    - storage box
    - tarpauline
    - plastic bags
    - product worth 5400 or 1800,
    - we can also refer you to the suppliers for the additional products like siopao, siomai, ngohiong
    - we can provide you additional information how double of triple your income

How it'll work / earning flow--->
    *2 kilos mixture (capital= 250 ------> net= 600 to 650
    *4 kilos mixture (capital = 450------>net= 1200 to 1350
    * 6 kilos mixture (capital= 600------> net= 1800 to 2000

ADVISABLE LOCATIONS:
    --schools, street corner, nauganan sa mga sakyanan. ang suggested rental for the table/cart kay 1500 - 3500/ month - kamo na mo costumize sa foodcart ninyo or tabangan tamu og pangita og used foodcart na barato lang or if not pwede rasad table lang

BRANCHES @ (SM CEBU) near (Sungold Appliance, carmall in front of APM- pending pa ang operation kay cge panakop ang SPED), beside the Consolacion parish church, South Western university,Tisa, Labangon, Argao- princeware, High School in Talambam, Cebu City Central School, branches in Bohol, and more in Davao, Iligan U

can text me @ 09238127653 for any inqueries…

REF: for pictures
    http://www.********************/detail.php?id=994041
    http://www.facebook.com/Jzagirl nya tan awa lang ang japanese cake foodcart nga album

=======================================
    This is just an Update of the Japanese Cake Foodcart.

we'll have a new promo this December from the supplier. IF dili makaabot ag inyong cash og 15000 or 18000, we can provide you the molder by installment, this also depends on your location. the remaining balance will be payable in the the next 15 days once your cart is up and running. we have only 6 molders available diri sa cebu. The promo is available while supply last. We don't have reservation, first come frist serve basis.

feel free to text me at 09238127653 if you have questions

Default Re: Start your own foodcart without franchising it

up for now

update

We are giving discounts for this week due to bulk orders from davao.

*small molder price is 13500 (instead of 15000 )
    --molder + package is 16500 (instead of 18000)
    *big molder price is 30 500 ( instead of 32000)
    --for the package 33500 (instead of 35000)

UPDATE for 12/4/12 we'll be giving 1500 discount for the molder or the package due to the bulk orders for Davao.

PRICES are:
    * small molder : 13500 ( instead of 15000)
    with package : 16500 (instead of 18000)
    * big molder : 30500 (instead of 32000)
    with package: 33500 (instead of 35000)

1 nalang ka molder ang nahabilin na with promo.

@ Jerace of Minglanilla, 2 days time mam ang arrival. pakidelete sa imung inbox kay dili naku ka send... kindly text lang maam sa 09238127653

Naay bag ong promo ang supplier this sa molder this December. Pwede na installment basis ang cake molder. magdepende pud sa imung location ug sa available nga molders at hand. for further details, kindly text 09238127653

Earn as much as 1,800- 2000 out of 600.00 capital ( 1 mixture). Imagine selling 2 - 3 mixtures a day. In less than 1 month you will get your Return of Investment

Japanese Cake Foodcart & Countertop Operation

PACKAGE 1: 18,000 PACKAGE 2: 35000

Package inclusions:
    - training for the crew, assistance during the opening
    - additional training for the ice scramble (180 puhunan , muabot na og 650-700, shake same lang
    - japanese cake maker ( OPTIONAL - pwede rag ang molder ra ang paliton then ang
    mga gamit mo assist rako og pamalit, ang bayran kay 15000 ang gamay / 32000 ang dako)
    - tongs,
    - pail for the mixture
    - balloon whip, mixing bowls
    - prycegas tank, ( for 18000 > empty ; for 35000 > refilled)
    - storage box
    - tarpauline
    - plastic bags
    - product worth 5400 or 1800,
    - we can also refer you to the suppliers for the additional products like siopao, siomai, ngohiong
    - we can provide you additional information how double of triple your income

How it'll work / earning flow--->
    *2 kilos mixture (capital= 250 ------> net= 600 to 650
    *4 kilos mixture (capital = 450------>net= 1200 to 1350
    * 6 kilos mixture (capital= 600------> net= 1800 to 2000

ADVISABLE LOCATIONS:
    --schools, street corner, nauganan sa mga sakyanan. ang suggested rental for the table/cart kay 1500 - 3500/ month - kamo na mo costumize sa foodcart ninyo or tabangan tamu og pangita og used foodcart na barato lang or if not pwede rasad table lang

BRANCHES @ (SM CEBU) near (Sungold Appliance, carmall in front of APM- pending pa ang operation kay cge panakop ang SPED), beside the Consolacion parish church, South Western university,Tisa, Labangon, Argao- princeware, High School in Talambam, Cebu City Central School, branches in Bohol, and more in Davao, Iligan U

can text me @ 09238127653 for any inqueries…

REF: for pictures
    http://www.********************/detail.php?id=994041
    http://www.facebook.com/Jzagirl nya tan awa lang ang japanese cake foodcart nga album

=======================================
    This is just an Update of the Japanese Cake Foodcart.

we'll have a new promo this December from the supplier. IF dili makaabot ag inyong cash og 15000 or 18000, we can provide you the molder by installment, this also depends on your location. the remaining balance will be payable in the the next 15 days once your cart is up and running. we have only 6 molders available diri sa cebu. The promo is available while supply last. We don't have reservation, first come frist serve basis.

feel free to text me at 09238127653 if you have questions

Hi Jzagirl,

I'm very interested bout your product. PM me for more details.

Thanks!

pls pm me the details. thank u!

Warning lang to all. Please be careful in dealing with this person. I gave her money to source out the equipment and help me start up a business and so far usa pa lang ka item ako na dawat. After giving her the last of the money for the business, she won't answer her cellphones nor reply in her email or even answer my text messages. I even sent her PM and sent her email asking her to refund the money I invested and I will return the single item she has given me. Wa jud reply. Paet uy. Wala jud nabalik bisag gamay na lang sa akong nagasto. Her name is Jeza Abulencia, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by treasurejunkie View Post
    Warning lang to all. Please be careful in dealing with this person. I gave her money to source out the equipment and help me start up a business and so far usa pa lang ka item ako na dawat. After giving her the last of the money for the business, she won't answer her cellphones nor reply in her email or even answer my text messages. I even sent her PM and sent her email asking her to refund the money I invested and I will return the single item she has given me. Wa jud reply. Paet uy. Wala jud nabalik bisag gamay na lang sa akong nagasto. Her name is Jeza Abulencia, by the way.
    Thanks for the heads up...btw did you report this to authority?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast