Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: car modz!!!

Default car modz!!!

guyz, do you know any site that features car modz and teach a novice like me to get started in knwing the stuff for moding a car, i only know basic stuff and i've only learned it by playing viseo games like nfs: underground.....and gran turismo.

Default car modz!!!

cp103 ......

there is a lot a of sites than can accomodate you but I dont know if I can advertise their websites here so I will just PM you . By the way , what is ur car ? Maybe I can help you a little bit because I am a self taught mechanic and tuner of import vehicles specifically in the HONDA and MITSUBISHI models .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default car modz!!!

guys i'm new here, i like ur topic. i just acquired a CRX (import) and i want to modify it, hope u can give some advice. it is still on its original set-up.

Default car modz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kennex
    guys i'm new here, i like ur topic. i just acquired a CRX (import) and i want to modify it, hope u can give some advice. it is still on its original set-up.

What are ur goals kennex for ur CRX and how much money can u shell out ?

- all show no go ? : heavy on the cosmetics department and exterior modifications.

- show and go ? : same above with basic modifications under the hood

- all show with lots of go ? : same above but motor is heavily modified ie FORCE INDUCTION or NA ( naturally aspirated )power

- sleeper type ? : everything in the ourtside is stock but under the hood is heavily modified .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default car modz!!!

show and a bit of go lang.. if I put 50K, layo na ba maabtan ana?
    what are the possible changes na kaha mahimo ani? thanx..

Default car modz!!!

basin maka tabang sila... pls. visit the link.

Cebuanos or kantigo mag Cebuano nga hilig ug ride

SP,
    Na baligya naba ang imong Vitara? Kung wala pa, taga-eh ko ug pix be..... TIA

Default car modz!!!

Kalinaw : wala pa bai , by march pa to nako i dispose , PM me ur e-mail or e-mail me at jdneo@myway.com for updates na lang .

KENNEX : first things first bai , can you tell me the condition of the car ??

- body condition ( does it need new paint or repairs of dents ? )
    - motor condition ( does it need a big time tune up or worst , overhaul ? )
    - interior ( does it need new upholstery and repairs ? )

Other than that bai ..... you have a realy good start with ur 50K . You can pretty much a get a good suspension and ur basic mods of INATKE , HEADERS and EXHAUST or maybe a full body kit and some interior accesories like new wheel , pedals , gauges and shift knobs .

Default car modz!!!

kalinaw: thnx bai.

SP: Body and motor conditions are OK, maybe a bit sa upholster.
    Do you have any type of info regarding dual carb engines? I also want to do things myself to
    my car and I don't have knowledge on dual carbs. thnx.

Default car modz!!!

Hehehe ... diha ta paktay !!! I am not familiar of the " karburador " , I am more on the EFI engines . By the way unsa imo car bai ?? Piece of advise lang bai , if you dont have any idea how it mechanically works , dont work on it and let someone do it and then learn from it . Otherwise if you want to go to the route of trouboe shooting , be ready to waste ur 50K . Kung hobby lang nimo or praktisanan to learn the trade then good for you .

Default car modz!!!

Actually in good condition pa ang car and running well. I just want to know all about it coz I really want to learn more on cars, and the one that I have no idea is the dual carb. Honda CRX '90.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast