Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default anyone can help me setting up my router access point?

naa koy router linksys accesss point model wap54g v2 wala cya cd installer. ako na gisulayan ug locate sa linksys .com te technical support naa tuod manual gihatag unsaon pag set up sa router pero ang problem is nagkinahanglan u cd installer. naa bay makataban nako ug unsaon ni pag set up kay ako untang gikinahanglan ang router pls help me

Try this support link below...

Linksys.com - Support/Technical Support/Choose a Product/Routers and Access Points/Access Points/WAP54G

But you can download the software application without CD installer.

Quote Originally Posted by arwin View Post
    naa koy router linksys accesss point model wap54g v2 wala cya cd installer. ako na gisulayan ug locate sa linksys .com te technical support naa tuod manual gihatag unsaon pag set up sa router pero ang problem is nagkinahanglan u cd installer. naa bay makataban nako ug unsaon ni pag set up kay ako untang gikinahanglan ang router pls help me
    reset router if needed.
    connect ethernet cable from computer to router.
    open browser, the router page should come up by default if not open the default router page (usually the default gateway if you ipconfig)
    login using default username and password. for linksys, its usually username: <blank> password: administrator
    if your connection requires you to login, look for the page na naa username and password sa imong connection or call ISP for assistance. kung always on, just go to wireless setup.
    configure the encryption (di nalang ko mo go into details, this is the network key btw)
    configure channel (if you have a cordless phone or bluetooth devices, choose a channel between 7 to 11 to avoid interference.
    type an SSID (network name, para mailhan nimo imong connection)
    change the router access username and password.
    save settings and connect wirelessly after.

kung wa pa jud nimo na gets, IM lang nako...naa ra sa kilid.

BTW, wrong forum. this belongs to networking and internet.

unsa man diay imo gusto na setup? naa ko linksys na router pero di man kailangan og installer... it is just like any other router. access the setup page of the router and everything is there...

and he's right... your in the wrong forum... mas daghan makatabang nimo didto as networking and internet.
    Last edited by spookey; 09-03-2008 at 11:15 AM.

ani na cya bro
    1. hard reset the router
    - while the router is ON press and hold the reset button for about 10sec or till the power led blinks
    2. after the router boots up (no more blinking lights)
    - connect your pc to one of the LAN ports (labelled 1 to 4)
    3. after your pc acquires an IP (granting naka DHCP imo lan connection)
    open your browser and type 192.168.1.1 sa address
    4. it should ask you for a user and pass
    just leave the user "blank" and type admin as password then press enter
    this should open up the setup page of your router
    5. oops wrong section diay ni ahehehehehe

^^ above said is correct!.. just follow their instructions.. CD installer is not needed for router configuration.

just some additional info's:

after hard resetting your router... please do observe if you can obtain IP address, by going to command type ipconfig.. if there's no ip address i.e. 192.168.1.x ,otherwise, you need to configure to static ip.. then try to ping the router's address i.e. 192.168.1.1 (mostly its the default address)
    then access http://192.168.1.1 it should ask for authentication..

bai, can u specify unsay gusto nimo na setup sa imong network?

bro usa lang ang lan port ani sa luyo, ang akoa bro basta mo function lang ang ako laptop na wifi

dont forget to enable the security bro...i think pwde raman cguro maski walay installer..karaan na access point bro?

karaan na ni cya job, tabangi ko ug install ani job be? dalikyati lang ug anhi sa opon after sa imo work diha uc.papainiton lang tika diri sa amoa he he he

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast