Default How to Market a Printing Business

Sa mga nag business diha og printing and/or designing, do you have tips on how to market this kind of business?

up ta ni beh

murag lisod naman printing business krn sa cebu ky uban sa manila nlng magpaprint or sa mindanao... kusog kung election kung dli ilaron/utangon...
    what kind of printing also? ky lahi mn sa tarpaulin printing advertisements, books/publishing, reciepts, etc.. lahi pd ang tshirt printing..

I had not experienced with the printing business yet. I had experienced with the Franchise business recently. There are many Franchise Business opportunities in US. This is one of the well settled and the most popular franchise that has evaporated business schedules all over, There are many efficient tasks and sectors related to this franchise, many of the well selling products are manufactured. The advertising and financing franchise, Marketing franchise, The business franchise , the Automotive franchise are some of the best low cost franchises available now a days mostly.

janitorial agency
    the janitorial agency

Do you still have your business up? can you post your contact info here, or email for inquiry? I am looking for a book/comics publisher.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still have your business up? can you post your contact info here, or email for inquiry? I am looking for a book/comics publisher.

- - - Updated - - -

nice thread ts,but xencia ako pod need ug output sa mga master dre sa istorya.

7.    Advertisement