Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marilyn Manson Fans.. Post here

Kung fan mo ni MM post inyo reaction here.. negative comments post sad ninyo just observe forum rules basin ma BAN mo pareha nako. hehehehe

Default Re: Marilyn Manson Fans.. Post here

Manson Rulzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

i like Manson. I've been listening to Manso since Anti-Christ Superstar Album. I even have a VHS of their concert.

there's nothing far more better than marilyn manson as a shock rocker since alice cooper.

i was a fan but i'm now a changed man... my burden is much lighter now compared before. in fairness to those who loves MM well it's ok to appreciate his music but not to the extent that you have to grab his thoughts and ideas and be part of your system. it wont do good for you.

latest news for manson is that he will probably taking a break right now on music and will focus much more on art. probably on his paintings since he's been doing some exhibits right now of his works but i think that would his focus right now.

you wont be seeing some new stuffs of manson in the next coming days although he still has some songs in the can but well we really dont know.

manson rulez for me before but now... well i dont know anymore... i love myself and God!

Bro for me its all about music.. manson's thoughts and belief cannot change me to go far from God.. Im a christian and no things can change me.

I am a Christian and I love God...i guess its not a sin to listen to Marilyn Manson...hhehehe.....

"Are you mother f***kin ready, for the new Sh*t"

Im not a fan, pero nindot ang iyang version sa personal jesus, mora ra sad sa original....... anyway depeche mode as always rules.........

eyah... not really a fan but i like his music...

Im not a Fan either , the only reason why im a bit familiar is because i know he's got his infuence from the Notorious occult leader Charles manson of the 60-70's Hippie Era who has believed and claimed himself to be "Jesus Christ", Charles story was creepy and disturbing during its heights and so thats how i learn about MM being highly influenced by Charles i even thought at one point he is one of Charles son from his communal marriage but then i guess this artist has mellowed down now and i hope he does...

I like his rendition of Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams (are made of this)"....

"Anti-Christ Superstar" is a good album but very disturbing lyrics. Too much for me!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast