Page 1 of 209 123411 ... LastLast

Default What HURTS when We LOVE and Why?

letting go of the person u've just learned love? or asking her freedom back bcoz 'she'd be happier with him?

Default What Hurts...

huh kasakit gud ana....pero ana gyud na siguro siya...dili siguro siya happy nako....there's nothing i can do but....let her go.....kung saan siya masaya supportahan ko siya.....waaaaa....

Default hahay..

It hurts when you love someone because he's been there for a long time already and you've shared lots of things already then along comes another person who is so much like you and has qualities the other person doesn't.. I can go on and on about this..

Default What Hurts...

:arrow: Rather listen than talk
    :arrow: Rather trust than ask
    :arrow: Rather let go than hold on to the wrong person..

Default hey

learn to relax.

Default What Hurts...

setting someone free if he doesnt love you anymore would be a smart decision coz if one of you insists on staying together even if the love fades away, then i think you will not be happy with the situation.

will you be happy seeing the one you love not happy with you just because you want him to stay with you? that's selfishness, isn't it? of course not. you wanna see your love one smile, and happy.
    Dare to be different!!

Default What Hurts...

will you be happy seeing the one you love not happy with you just because you want him to stay with you? that's selfishness, isn't it? of course not. you wanna see your love one smile, and happy.
    no! i won't......

Default Re: hey

Quote Originally Posted by abat
    learn to relax.

do ur YOGA daily.... :P
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Default What Hurts...

uhhmm....

both! :8O:

it hurts to love and let go and let go bcos ur partner doesnt want u anymore.

Default What Hurts...

to let go of someone u've learned to love would be harder...i used to believe that if u really love someone then u have to fight for it, to rekindle the love lost...love lost can never be found again.

on the other hand, if u found out that the one u love loves someone else other than u and would be a lot happier with that person then claro na kaau, u shud just leave...for the good of everyone.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 209 123411 ... LastLast