Default BIG DISCOUNT TO ALL ONLINE MARKETERS

Instead of $40 ill give it for $30: http://income4beginnerz.shmyl.com/

Instead of $500 ill give it for $100: http://the-cash-magnet.com/

to those interested just pm me.

Default Re: BIG DISCOUNT TO ALL ONLINE MARKETERS

spammer mani ni MODs, he keeps on posting and not asnwering questions. I think SCAM ni

Quote Originally Posted by trojanguy3
    spammer mani ni MODs, he keeps on posting and not asnwering questions. I think SCAM ni
    have you done your reseach about SCAM programs?

spammer?i only advertise my legitimate programs in this forum.where is your questions?

again for those online marketers whose into affiliate marketing just pm if your interested in my 2 programs.

have you look on your last POST?? LF : online marketeers?? alot of people are asking what SCAM business are you in and your not answering one of the questions??, dont try to talk your way out dude.. and yes i did some research and people who do this kind of business majority is SCAM..

LEGITIMATE if so adverstise your company, dont just ask for online marketeers, if you are really LEGITIMATE< but i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by trojanguy3
    have you look on your last POST?? LF : online marketeers?? alot of people are asking what SCAM business are you in and your not answering one of the questions??, dont try to talk your way out dude.. and yes i did some research and people who do this kind of business majority is SCAM..

LEGITIMATE if so adverstise your company, dont just ask for online marketeers, if you are really LEGITIMATE< but i doubt it
    my purpose in asking only online marketers bcoz its very hard to a newbie doing online bsuness without any knowledge in marketing online and they will end up lossing.

this business im promoting is purelly selling ebooks and software its not mlm or you recruit someone para makaurta ka.this is not a get rich quick scheme.

your right bro majority is a scam but theres always legetimate program that you can earn without scamming people.

how to avoid scam.research the program you want to go in, go to forums ask there opinion regarding the program and google it.

6.    Advertisement