Default GSIS Mutual Fund

hi guys, my wife and I are planning to invest in GSIS mutual funds within this year. Sa Sunstar newspaper (02.05.06), minimum investment is P5k.

i have some questions and i hope somebody here can try to answer:

1) what's the (GSIS mutual funds) rate for year 2005?
    2) can I go directly to Philam Life office here in Cebu to invest or do i need an agent?
    3) where to invest, GSIS mutual funds or Philam Funds?
    4) can i withdraw all or part of the investment, anytime? otherwise, what's the minimum period?

ang liit nang time deposit rate ngayon eh - 1.5% per annum. sayang naman standby money, negligible ang growth sa banks ngayon...

Thanks!!!

Default Re: GSIS Mutual Fund

try this instead.. legacy high yield mutual fund, inc. (its a balance mutal fund) its listed in philippine stock exchange and registered in SEC. it offers 20% interest. the investment will also be returned monthly equal that of the interest. hence, u cn recover everything uve invested in juz 2.5 years. PM or email (evangareth_47@yahoo.com) me if ur interested.. minimum investment though is 100k.

Elite Member

Just try time deposit in Rural Banks bro, interest ranges from 6-9% PA. Dont have idea on mutual funds.

@finepix : hi i was with PHILAM before as an agent and i can say you are really safe with them and their package is really good. If you want to have your finances properly managed, i can explain it to you.

I am with IMG and that is our job. We handle PHILAM before but we found a better company who can help people more...

if you are interested to know more about the MUTUAL FUND we are handling right now, you can text me at 0920.9546531...we handle PRUDENTIAL MUTUAL FUND and MAA... you might want to check on it first and compare with PHILAM...

Do not put all your eggs in one basket...

5.    Advertisement