Default Sales Agents to work from home (with pay)

As expected, hiring agents to work from home isn’t really as productive as hiring agents and gathering them in an office setting, because not all agents can work and be productive without direct supervision. Agents working from home tend to lax and instead of working, they become complacent and just pretend to be working.

But in spite of this reality, there are those who are really motivated, money driven and hardworking… with or without supervision. I am one of those who are lucky enough to have a few agents who are really good, honest and hardworking. It is because of these agents that my clients refer me and my home based call center business to other clients.

These agents paved way to the new client I acquired. I am currently looking for additional work force to be working from their homes doing sales calls to businesses and sell our online listing services. What agents will be doing is to contact a specific business industry assigned to him/her, present the service and let them sign up to the service. Full details, orientation and training will be provided to those applicants who have passed the interview, passed the resume screening by clients, those who have all the requirements and those can start immediately.

This is a “with pay” sales job. $3 per hour paid out bi-weekly which increases as the numbers of sales are made. A minimum of 6 sales in 2 weeks must be realized for the payout to take effect. Agents must have a VoIP account that can record calls.

Eg.
    6 sales / 2 weeks: $3 x 80 hours = $240
    12 sales / 2 weeks: $4 x 80 hours = $320
    18 sales / 2 weeks: $5 x 80 hours = $400
    And so on...

For applications please submit resume to sick_muse@yahoo.com. I will only respond to those who are qualified. Again, full details, orientation and training will be provided to those applicants who have passed the interview, passed the resume screening by clients, have all the requirements and can start immediately.

is there any chance that there is a chat support or chat agent?

ok na you? hehehehe rasta_adel

@madredrive: none
    @zurdic_xp: yes

hello, this is still selling POS to canada businesses or different?

hi, its different... obviously, on the thread start it says "online listing service".

to those who submitted their resumes...the qualified ones should be getting a response soon.

please check your emails

please check your emails again, new batch of resumes are endorsed back to me. my secretary sent out an email blast yesterday.

thank you. let others know.

is there part-time for this?

11.    Advertisement