• out of love

1 100.00%
  • na friends lng jud sla

0 0%
  • unsa ka?

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default MERGED: Erap + Gloria = Friends?

Seems like Gloria Arroyo and her Corrupt allies not contented with pardoning the Lord of Jueting.Now they are planning to have erap and his dogs to have a job in the cabinet according to Ermita.Maybe when this happens time for us to look for another country maybe this will be the end of us all.

Default Re: Erap to have a position in the Gloria govt.What is your opinion?

no WAY!!!!!!

Well it completely neutralizes the figurehead of the opposition.

It looks like they may have to rethink their ways and regroup.

Or maybe its shows that the current administration is slowly imploding on itself.

But then again, power begets power. :mrgreen:

I doubt if this rumor will ever become reality. I don't think the Arroyo administration is that stupid to offer a position for a convicted plunderer. Even if he was given executive clemency, to all of us Erap is still the same Erap who was convicted of plunder less than two months ago. Pres. Arroyo is an intelligent woman, she won't need a drop out like Erap in her pool of advisers. Erap had lots of advisers when he was president. He can contribute nothing to to help PGMA. He better be the adviser of the opposition. This remains to be a rumor, even Malacanang denied it.

in my own opinion: mao guru na technique ni glo cuz pra ma kuhaan ang ya mga kaaway kay naa bya daghan threat sa iya pwesto krn.. so kailangan nya c erap pra mka buhat xa ug saktong gunitanan kay c erap lakas sad bya sa mga tao.. dn knowing nga c glo ni help ni erap dn ni hatag pjd ug pwesto.. so ang mga tao nga kang erap mu laban sad ni glo... mao guru na ila paagi...

anything can happen, they were stupid enough to grant clemency to a plunderer...

yeah ... a standing position and if erap gets tired, he is also allowed to have a sitting position

this is purely politics! i think GMA live to satisfy the many regardless of morality. she should stop charming the oppositions block and concentrate instead in good governance. she has to realize that her term will end soon whether she likes it or not.

Blog Entries

I doubt if this rumor will ever become reality. I don't think the Arroyo administration is that stupid to offer a position for a convicted plunderer. Even if he was given executive clemency, to all of us Erap is still the same Erap who was convicted of plunder less than two months ago. Pres. Arroyo is an intelligent woman, she won't need a drop out like Erap in her pool of advisers. Erap had lots of advisers when he was president. He can contribute nothing to to help PGMA. He better be the adviser of the opposition. This remains to be a rumor, even Malacanang denied it.

We cannot just wait for this rumor to become reality.there is a big possibility for these things to happen.Imagine a 'very intellegent president daw ha", has given executive clemency or whatsoever pardon to the man who has not even admitted his guilt.A man convicted by the people and court for stealing money.Asa pa ka ni kutob ning pahumot ni gloria para matabunan ang iyang baho nga naukay.ZTE broadband deal,Malacanang bigayan,the Glorieta bombing,The pardon of the Lord of all thief.NOw we will wait for the job of erap as gloria adviser.He will teach gloria the technique in collecting jueating payola.That is so rampant now in her town Pampanga.

Yeah presidential adviser! How to return the jueting in the market.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast