Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Why do we have to experience pain? NEED YOUR ADVICE

Hello all. I just want to ask for your help. Im quite bothered right now. It’s about my present boyfriend. I don’t know how to deal with him anymore. He is womanizing. Lately lang, nadiscover ko na he’s been flirting with another girl. I confront him about what ive discovered and he strongly denied it. He always told me that he loves me and that I am the only girl in his life. Pero how can I believe him if I kept on knowing all his wrongful doings. I really need your advice guys. Forgive me if Im too vocal with my problem. I just cant find other means of bursting my sentiments. I hope you will share your important thoughts on me. Thanks…

It's already enough that you've confronted him re his behaviour... coz the important thing you've managed to stress out your side...

Whether or not he's flirting with other girls, the truth of the matter is that either ways you're still on the winning edge... since you could planned ahead of time the consequences of his actions.

Cheer up!!!

you should caught him red handed para he wont deny about it anymore... then confront him then and there and also confront the girl...

Quote Originally Posted by zer0_cooL
    you should caught him red handed para he wont deny about it anymore... then confront him then and there and also confront the girl...
    hehehehehe same sa series na "cheaters" on reality tv.

OT: noh?? i haven't seen it... what channel man?

pro honestly if that will happen to me that's what i will do

ok ra na imo sulti imo prob uy, na basa ka sa lain threads daghan pa mas grabe ana nya ila pa gyud giesplikar maayo... hehehe... kyawa ako una tubag... hehehe...

anyway, bati sad uy pero negative tingali ni akong isulti... kung mao gyud na na namabay siya, buwagi na lang... (prangka no)... bitaw, kung mahal gud ka niya, makontento na unta siya nimo, di na ta siya mangita og lain... pero matud pa lagi sa kadaghanan, ana na kuno na mga laki... pero dili man sad buot pasabot nga kay buhat sa kadaghanan sakto na di ba...

anyway, mao lagi to... kung kana love love nga word tinuod pa na, di na na mangita pa og lain... kaw na lang iya tan-awn...

hala, tingali kaw na lang iya sigehan tan-aw no mao ngita siya lain... saon, bitaw uy kinuangol ra na...

mao to siya, mas pasensyoso man daw ang ladies kaysa laki, so tingali tagaan nimo siya chance... kung buhaton man gani na nimo, klaroha sa na siya, bati man gud kay kaw lang nya luoy di ba... pero para nako, bati gyud na mag two time...

taasa ako post... wohooo... hehehe... mura gyud ko'g way buot no... hahaha...

ay di diay ako una tubag... tsk tsk tsk... hinay gyud ko tupe da... hahayz...

OT: k ra na Jacks uy...

it's okay to get hurt because, being in pain is a human act that we all have to undergo. what is not normal is when you hurt others because you yourself have been hurt. you just have to pray girl, this might be God's way of conveying a message to you. i dont know you nor the real story of your escapade. But what i know and what I believe is that sometimes, we humans refuse to see what is very visible and rather choose believe in unaccounted facts..

you think about it girl... and smile!!! there are a lot of better things along the way!!!

love is package... ana jud ng life... deli tanan kalipay....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast