Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default How To: Connect a PC for Internet browsing via 3G mobile phone.

Meron ka bang latest cellphone, preferably ung 3G phone... Do you want to extend its capabilities to the maximum level? Are you using DIAL UP at your home? Then don't fret anymore.. With your 3G Phone you can connect to the internet with a broadband speed using 3G as your main internet connection and use it in your pc or laptop. 3G connection is 7 times faster than your dial up connection.. Very affordable dahil ang rate nya P10/30 minutes kahit ilang beses ka pang maglogin.

System Requirements:

Tested on: Windows XP
    Unit: Nokia 6630
    USB cable: Provided with my unit
    Software: Nokia PC Suite, if you don't have download from the nokia website

STEPS:

1. Pagnainstall nyo na mga tol ung Nokia PC Suite, kabit nyo ung USB cable sa unit nyo CP(6630 mine) pwede din bluetooth kaso mas mabilis transmission ng data through USB..

2. Click nyo ung feature ng Nokia PC Suite na "Connect to the Internet"

3. Iconfigure nyo sya through "Country" and choose "Smart Philippines"

4. Then click nyo po ung "Connect"

5. Wait nyo po iverify ung username and password. Don't worry wala kayo iintindihin sa settings dahil ung settings nasa phone nyo na.. Dun sya nagbabase so make sure meron kayo settings ng SMARTInternet sa phone.

6. Pag nakakonek na kayo makikita nyo sa system tray (malapit sa clock) ung icon na dlawang square na (means you are already connected to the internet)

7. The connection varies but I got connected always with the speed of "468kbps"

8. Then you can open your favorite browser to access the internet..

9. Enjoy hope this help you out get rid of slow dial up connection

ADVANTAGE OF 3G Connection Via PC

1. Anytime, Anywhere.. Kahit punta ka sa coffee shop plug your CP in your laptop then meron ka ng insant broadband speed

2. Broadband internet browsing.. You can feel the difference para ka ngang nakaDSL.

3. Very affordable.. Pay only when you need to P10/30minutes.. No montly bills, No telephone line needed

4. Just needed your 3GCP and laptop or PC and your set the World wide web.

DISADVANTAGE OF 3G Connection via PC

1. Port 80 lang ang nakaopen, means, you can do browsing but you can not:

2. Use yahoo messenger (sometimes connect but you will have problems)

3. Kazza or P2P programs

4. Download using torrent

5. Play online games

*from the net

Default Re: HOW TO: CONNECT ur PC TO THE INTERNET AT BROADBAND SPEED USING YOUR 3G CELLPHONE

if you can't YM, you can always meebo.

Default Re: HOW TO: CONNECT ur PC TO THE INTERNET AT BROADBAND SPEED USING YOUR 3G CELLPHONE

Wow thanks seven. I thought puede mag kazaa/p2p downloading. di pala. I was planning to get a 3g phone just for that purpose but Ill go for DSL na lang.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by avatar_of_woe
    if you can't YM, you can always meebo.
    yep! you can always do that or my choice would be koolim.com! hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Soggy
    Wow thanks seven. I thought puede mag kazaa/p2p downloading. di pala. I was planning to get a 3g phone just for that purpose but Ill go for DSL na lang.

Thanks again!

welcome bro! yep! sad to know that we cant do that...

what's your speed using Bluetooth,bro?

Quote Originally Posted by chanbri
    what's your speed using Bluetooth,bro?
    i did not do it thru blutooth coz hassle na... Ü

seguro ug bluetooth maybe lower or even sa dial up ang speed...

Quote Originally Posted by seven
    Meron ka bang latest cellphone, preferably ung 3G phone... Do you want to extend its capabilities to the maximum level? Are you using DIAL UP at your home? Then don't fret anymore.. With your 3G Phone you can connect to the internet with a broadband speed using 3G as your main internet connection and use it in your pc or laptop. 3G connection is 7 times faster than your dial up connection.. Very affordable dahil ang rate nya P10/30 minutes kahit ilang beses ka pang maglogin.

System Requirements:

Tested on: Windows XP
    Unit: Nokia 6630
    USB cable: Provided with my unit
    Software: Nokia PC Suite, if you don't have download from the nokia website

STEPS:

1. Pagnainstall nyo na mga tol ung Nokia PC Suite, kabit nyo ung USB cable sa unit nyo CP(6630 mine) pwede din bluetooth kaso mas mabilis transmission ng data through USB..

2. Click nyo ung feature ng Nokia PC Suite na "Connect to the Internet"

3. Iconfigure nyo sya through "Country" and choose "Smart Philippines"

4. Then click nyo po ung "Connect"

5. Wait nyo po iverify ung username and password. Don't worry wala kayo iintindihin sa settings dahil ung settings nasa phone nyo na.. Dun sya nagbabase so make sure meron kayo settings ng SMARTInternet sa phone.

6. Pag nakakonek na kayo makikita nyo sa system tray (malapit sa clock) ung icon na dlawang square na (means you are already connected to the internet)

7. The connection varies but I got connected always with the speed of "468kbps"

8. Then you can open your favorite browser to access the internet..

9. Enjoy hope this help you out get rid of slow dial up connection

ADVANTAGE OF 3G Connection Via PC

1. Anytime, Anywhere.. Kahit punta ka sa coffee shop plug your CP in your laptop then meron ka ng insant broadband speed

2. Broadband internet browsing.. You can feel the difference para ka ngang nakaDSL.

3. Very affordable.. Pay only when you need to P10/30minutes.. No montly bills, No telephone line needed

4. Just needed your 3GCP and laptop or PC and your set the World wide web.

DISADVANTAGE OF 3G Connection via PC

1. Port 80 lang ang nakaopen, means, you can do browsing but you can not:

2. Use yahoo messenger (sometimes connect but you will have problems) => Set ur preferences- connection to set firewall with no proxies. (Here, ur connection is good but u can use the webcam coz ur under firewall)
    3. Kazza or P2P programs

4. Download using torrent

5. Play online games

*from the net

sa SE unsaon?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast