Default online final fantasy

naa ba online final fantasy? where ko pede ka download?

Default Re: online final fantasy

naay online sa ps2 bro final fantasy XI pero saun lisod man e online dire sa pinas

For PS2, you need to buy a hard drive for the system. It would cost around $100.00 excluding the game. You need to buy a modem for PS2. I dnt know wat the exact price for that. I do not know if you need to have a keyboard because my friend uses only joystick to play the game.

If you owned the PC version for the game, it is not that demanding for requirements but it is important that you have a better Video card and a broadband connection. There are cinematics and online movie scenes in the game. If you have a normal or ordinary keyboard, it is hard to use the controls. You cannot change the Key Set-up of your keyboard. You have to use the Num Keys to move your character and stuff. But if you have the keybaord which they required you to have, the control set-up are easy to use.

I owned the game for PC. I can say that it is expensive to pay for your monthly charges. You need to pay an extra charge if you have more than one character. If you have 2 characters, they will charged you for $1, for 3 characters, they will charge you 2 dollars. And also the game is hard to level up and to maintain your finances for your character. And too much stuff to do. You need also to have a full time to play the game. What I like about this game is the synthesizing items. This will help you to create stuff, armor, items, weapons and furnitures for your home. I played this game for 2 months and feel like I dnt have a life because I spent too much time in the game to level up or to attain money to survive.

so it has so much grinding?

what about the battle system?

The battle system is much like Guild Wars or Ragnarok. Noone can Kill steal you. They have to ask permission from you first if they wanted to help you. Each weapons, magic skills and inherent skills have recharge time. For weapons, you need to use them constantly to reach a higher level. The higher the level the shorter the recharge time is and more accurate you are (you wont miss your target) . Magic skills and inherent skills recharge time cannot be altered. But the effectiveness of your magics will be altered on your profession. For example, a Cure magic will heal more health points if your a White Mage, but if your a Red Mage, you will heal almost half of White Mage's can cure. Black Mages cannot use White Magic Skills. ONLY the Mage class can use Magic Skills. For the rest of the class, they rely on their weapons, armor and inherent skills. All class can access both range weapons and melee weapons. You can also equipt both of these weapons at the same time, which is great. Attack your enemy at a distance first then switch to melee weapon if it is closer. The inherent skills are the downside, in my own opinion, because of the recharge time. Most of them needs 1 hour or more to be recharge so that you can use it again. I have a Thief class character. I cannot steal every monster I see because the Steal Skill needs 5 minutes to recharge.
    There are also Guilds in the game that will help you to synthesize items so that you can sell it for money and for trading purposes. Most items in the game are too expensive. Even buying a potion would cost you 1000 rupees (not sure about the currency).
    In the game, you can also switch classes or jobs anytime. Your character level is your job level. Your character level is always zero, every time you level up, you only level up ur class attributes not your character attributes. There 6 first levels jobs: Warrior, Thief, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage. When you high enough you can access the Second level jobs: Paladin, Black KNight, Ninja, Samurai, Summoner, Bard, Ranger, Beast Master and Dragoon. For those who are Summoners wannabe out there, sorry guys Bahamut is not a Summon Avatar. You cannot use him.
    Ok, I mentioned too much spoilers in here. If you want to know more about the game you can check the offical website... or you can ask me since I bought the damn guide or a book about the game. Hope this info helps

nindot? mura ra gihapon siya ug finalfantasy parehos sa una? the same gameplay?

the battle system is not the same as the other games in FF series... It is the same as Guild Wars

9.    Advertisement