Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Xerox business (I need your advice)

Hi mga bros and sis, its time na sad na mangayo ko sa inyong mga bulawanong hunahuna ug sa kadtong naay experyensa aning negosyoha coz im planning to invest this kind of business for the next two weeks. Ask lang ko sa mga experts sa pros and cons aning negosyoha. Thanks and God bless!!

it's all about location, if the traffic of people is high, then it's very good. What's your plan? buy the equipment and manage it yourself? or rent an equipment and pay the company per copy, I remember before, we inquired about this before and were told that we will be paying 1 peso per copy, but you can charge more obviously especially if the copies are top notch.

I'll buy the equipment and manage it myself bro.Our house is along the road and traffic of people is high. Although, i am not in front of the school but it's a walking distance from our house. Anyway, anyone here could give me the standard price for 1 copy of short/long bond paper? I need advice pls...thanks

prices are going down due to many competition. make sure to make realistic computation kung mabawi ba

Blog Entries
    you can choose this options:

Cost cutting
    - use cheap paper then offer it .50cents per page (or less pajud)
    - use a fast-paced machine that can photo copy bulk orders.

pros: market nimu mga thrifty or nagdali2 paxerox hehe
    cons: cheap paper = low quality

Quality approach
    - use good grade paper, make it 1.00php per page or more dpnd sa machine/ other bills (ig kwentada)
    - device a combo or pakulo , example 6pages for 5.00php
    - invest on a good machine

pros: niche but captured market (comes with good service)
    cons: mahal, some people opt to go cheap

Advice:
    -study your market (studyante ba? trabahante?) since you claim na dghan ug tawo sa imu area
    -study your location; high traffic of people doesn't guarantee that you'll have the high share of market.
    -study your competition; if dghan mu paxerox-an sa location, either dghan options imu market or dili tagdon imu xerokanan.

Sa option B kai dapat dili iunderstimate since sa amo skwelahan, dghan mu pili ug good prints/copies in good paper for a right price jud. Ang cheap photocopy para rajud sa kanang nag dali2 hehe.

Hope it helps, bitaw pwd sad ka mu hire nako as trabahante para sideline2 lang lol.. dagintun ako allowance (student paman) haha
    *ambit mode

Quote Originally Posted by saintweljo View Post
    I'll buy the equipment and manage it myself bro.Our house is along the road and traffic of people is high. Although, i am not in front of the school but it's a walking distance from our house. Anyway, anyone here could give me the standard price for 1 copy of short/long bond paper? I need advice pls...thanks

ask from the supplier sa imong copier if how much ang overall cost per copy sa machine.
    overall, meaning tanan gyud not just the toner but other machine consumables such as developer and etc. might as well include electricity usage. they normally will have a computation for this.

that will then be the basis of your costing. at an average, base cost is at .25 to .75 per copy depending on machine brand, model and condition

Quote Originally Posted by Rhee View Post
    ask from the supplier sa imong copier if how much ang overall cost per copy sa machine.
    overall, meaning tanan gyud not just the toner but other machine consumables such as developer and etc. might as well include electricity usage. they normally will have a computation for this.

that will then be the basis of your costing. at an average, base cost is at .25 to .75 per copy depending on machine brand, model and condition
    I guess better ang mag rent nlng ka ug machine..

double post

mga bro asa man ta kapalit barato nga bondpaper nga kanang with in mandaue or lapu2 lang...thanks bro.

daghan suppliers diha sa downtown. mas barato didto compared sa bookstores.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast