Angry Needing help. Advise on whats the best thing to do.

Hello!

I have this problem with PLDT/Homebro. Till now my "mistaken" advance payment not yet credited to my Homebro account. Its now going 3 months. Still nothing. No amount of follow ups and complaint on customer service about it. All I get are the same scripted reply over and over again that they're doing the best they can. 3 months and still they can't figure it out?? WTF, its clear they want to keep my advance payment by themselves.

Last November 15th, I made an online bills payment via BPI online banking. That was the first time I paid using BPI. I used to do advance payment using other banks. Now, I made an honest mistake of the biller to be PLDT instead of SMARTBRO. As for a year I was in HOMEBRO ULTERA plan (converted from smartbro canopy). My mindset was PLDT the biller. As even the webpage is now my.pldthome. That's where the problem begins. I complained that it was not credited to my Homebro account. They advise me to pass some documents/proofs etc at PLDT Jones. And I did. Waited and waited. And till now going March nalang. Wala lang gihapon na credit.

What's the best thing to do? I feel helpless. No amount of complaint and follow ups have any progress on my complaint.

I mean its not rocket science that it would take them years to figure out that this certain payment does not fall to this biller or what.

Feeling hopeless.

Nanawag sad ka sa BPI bro? To trace kung valid ang transaction nimo to PLDT.

I emailed their customer service. Na gapasa pasa ang duha. Mo ingon ang BPI na naa sa PLDT, coordinate with them.. Then ang PLDT mo ingon napod na mo coordinate and verify napod sila balik sa BPI.

I mean, if they just do their job. Di man siguro na moabot oras to have it corrected and forwarded to my HOMEBRO account. Completo mana sa proof, Transaction ID ug uban pa. Its just a matter of matching them.

Greetings from BPI Express Online!

We received a copy of your e-mail regarding your complaint on the posting of your payment to PLDT. We note that you are already coordinating your concern with PLDT Customer Care Unit. Kindly continue to refer this to them so you can be assisted accordingly. If you need further assistance or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to send us another e-mail.

Thank you for choosing to bank with us online!

Sincerely,
    KM Mamangon
    BPI E-mailbanking Team
    E-mail address: expressonline@bpi.com.ph
    Yes it was a valid successful bills payment. Complete with transaction ID and sorts. Deduction to my balance. It was posted successfully.

January 10 pa na reply by PLDT.

Good day.

We understand the urgency of this request and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I have coordinated again with our Credit and Account Management regarding this. They have confirmed that this concern has already been endorsed to BPI and they are now waiting for the credit memo so they could push through with the posting of the said payment. The assigned team is closely monitoring this until its completion. We will also monitor this request with priority and we will provide you an update once done.

Should you have further clarifications and queries, please email us back or call the Customer Service Hotline at *1888 using Smart and Talk 'N Text, (02) 672-7277 using PLDT landline within Metro Manila and 1-800-10-672-7277 using PLDT landline outside Metro Manila. Thank you.

Respectfully,
    RICHE MARIE VELARDO
    Customer Care
    Ga pasa pasa lang ang duha..
    Last edited by titaniumbox; 02-28-2016 at 11:29 AM.

if valid imu transaction sa BPI, basin ning adto sa lain ang imung nabayad? Like there's a similar account number under different account? not sure though.. which is dapat dili ma-ingon ana.

Kanus.a nang last nga email sa imu bro? kanang from PLDT? Kay mura'g lisud2x jud na xa. Ang PLDT dapat ang mo-hatag sa credit so sila lang ang i-pursue. Wala na labot ang BPI at this point since valid ang imu transaction.

Sila mao ang tawagi permi or ask from them kung unsa lain options nimo kay sayang ang imung gi-bayad.

nope. i don't think so. its wrong merchant/biller. PLDT ang biller nako napay. Since PLDT owns smart na. They should have no trouble in coordinating with each other.

well i emailed both Nov 17th pa. 2 days after my Nov 15th payment. As wala lagi na credit.

thru emails rako sige follow up. murag ila man gituyo block akong SRN number when calling via land line. pag enter pa lang sa SRN kay invalid naman.. tsk tsk tsk.. katawag man ko last year pa cge reklamo..

mao lagi ako problema. wala na bay laing mas taas pa sa customer service na reklamuhan.. kay murag inutil man mga customer service. copy and paste scripted answer raman itubag month after month.

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumbox View Post
    nope. i don't think so. its wrong merchant/biller. PLDT ang biller nako napay. Since PLDT owns smart na. They should have no trouble in coordinating with each other.

well i emailed both Nov 17th pa. 2 days after my Nov 15th payment. As wala lagi na credit.

thru emails rako sige follow up. murag ila man gituyo block akong SRN number when calling via land line. pag enter pa lang sa SRN kay invalid naman.. tsk tsk tsk.. katawag man ko last year pa cge reklamo..

mao lagi ako problema. wala na bay laing mas taas pa sa customer service na reklamuhan.. kay murag inutil man mga customer service. copy and paste scripted answer raman itubag month after month.
    Mura'g lisud jud ka istorya ana nila, unless naa ka'y contact sa sulod. Naka istorya na ka'g manager didto sa PLDT office? pwede ra man ka mo-hangyu or demand og manager.. or request og Manager or Supervisor kung manawag ka ilang hotline, perti ra ba jud kadugay mo-tubag.

Bro, visit nlang one of their branches then speak to a manager. Mao jud nay best solution kay wa juy au ug sige ra ka tawag customer service. Limited ra na ilang mabuhat and mag tulod tulodanay rana ug kinsay mo process ana nga request.

@stealthghost and @raissah ,, thanks! i'll do that as last resort. but i think that too won't do much any good. as they would always say its up to manila office, just like when i submitted the documents/proofs when i filed the complaint last Nov. they will forward it to manila.

i did try to request BPI if its possible to just retract my payment and to PLDT to just return back my payment to BPI. since for the last 3 months they could'nt resolve that issue. might just as well just returned my money. then i'll pay to the correct biller SMARTBRO, that's the fastest and easiest solution. as they are really incompetent.

i'm waiting for both parties reply to that suggestion.

update... finally!!! after 4 months and 18 days. just a minute a go. i logged in to check my ultera account as i usually do everyday to check if my advance payment had finally been credited. and it did! whewwww! the longest wait ever.. at least its all over now,, not anymore worrying if they run away with my advance payments.

Blog Entries
    Wala manager mu atubang nimu bisan asa nga branch gawas kung maghiromentado naka. Adto na lang sa PLDT jones, dal-a imung mga transaction receipts, adto sa ilang customer service, although medyo dugay gihapon sila makahikay ana pero at least naa nay progress, adto file sa ila..follow up lang gyud ka permi.

11.    Advertisement